Character Discussion Oda could have made Kidd..

The Ryou Udon part wouldn't of made sense

Kid isn't that kind of character

He should've unlocked ACoC but I'm assuming Oda didn't want Kid to outshine Law so he's saving it for later
Someone who understands nice. Its funny when people keep thinking that character should "learn/do" when they forget that these are characters built with different thinking and morality.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
He could have easily made Kidd stay in Udon and train with Luffy in Ryou haki and eventually use AdCoC against Big Mom (split the sky with her) along with his DF awakening which he could have done crazy things with

Why would Oda limit his characters like this?
I still think Oda purposely split the Yonko fights into "Focus on Awakaning" and "Focus on Haki". So either side has something where they can grow alot additionally to have some upgrades in the future arcs.

He could have easily made Kidd stay in Udon and train with Luffy in Ryou haki and eventually use AdCoC against Big Mom (split the sky with her) along with his DF awakening which he could have done crazy things with

Why would Oda limit his characters like this?
Only make sense if Oda wants Kidd to be on the same level as Law since he doesn't have CoC

He gave zoro tho
In Zoro's case it doesn't matter since he has no devil fruit to gain awakening. He got similar haki boost as Luffy but he doesn't have a devil fruit

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Oda didn't limit his character - his age itself did after all he is a KID
:hihihi:

So regardless of what route (haki or df), he needed big support which he got in form of Law :milaugh: