Powers & Abilities Oda did a deservice to have Sanji and Zoro jump mutiple tiers.

Except only you zoro fanboys can say this

DR Luffy> DR Zoro
It’s that simple lol. All these Zboys can’t get off their high horse and blab mental gymnastics. We have seen Zoro’s Santoryu and it was shit. He only had Ashura left to try and impress. It’s their headcanon in the first place that Zoro should be equal to Luffy when Zoro literally had nothing to show for it. Then they claim that enma, and power creeping only boosted Zoro a little bit :kaidowhat:

You can’t give Luffy’s feats to Zoro because of your headcanon that they should be on the same level, or even worse if you think Zoro’s stronger

Stop being stuck on Luffy, and Zoro’s clash in Whiskey Peak lol. Luffy has always been stronger than Zoro in a given arc especially arcs where we see both of them fight and use new moves. I can’t wait for the same mental dances these dunces would use in upcoming years to claim that Wano Zoro was stronger than Kaido lmfao.

DR Doffy was > DR Zoro, anyone with common sense would have figured that out
Peace :rosismile:

Thread is infested with delusional ztards, stated in vivra card in dressorosa zoro was second to luffy meaning if luffy bearly managed to defeat him zoro most likely couldn't, they lie and live in their bubble denying the fact that enma was a huge pu and he didn't have COC at the time just to prove their shitty point that no one with a brain takes seriously, still sheeps without brains liking the comment thinking that shows them some validation when in reality they are jokes, probably desperate enough to create alts so they think people agree with them because they have more likes, kinda pathetic.

Thread is infested with delusional ztards, stated in vivra card in dressorosa zoro was second to luffy meaning if luffy bearly managed to defeat him zoro most likely couldn't, they lie and live in their bubble denying the fact that enma was a huge pu and he didn't have COC at the time just to prove their shitty point that no one with a brain takes seriously, still sheeps without brains liking the comment thinking that shows them some validation when in reality they are jokes, probably desperate enough to create alts so they think people agree with them because they have more likes, kinda pathetic.
It’s a cult, they will shit on every character when it’s compared to Zoro. Can’t have decent powerscaling in most threads once they gang up lol. Even when it’s clear as day like in DR that Zoro was below Doffy and Luffy. Then again this is WG, and it is known for shit powerscaling and Zoro fanboys with high egos

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
It’s a cult, they will shit on every character when it’s compared to Zoro. Can’t have decent powerscaling in most threads once they gang up lol. Even when it’s clear as day like in DR that Zoro was below Doffy and Luffy. Then again this is WG, and it is known for shit powerscaling and Zoro fanboys with high egos
Then why did zoro with 0 power ups do what he did on the roof when luffy with a power up got negged by base kaido ?
How does that work if luffy was so far ahead

Sanji literally said he trained off screen

And queen is stronger than doffy

Sanji's genes were straight up confirmed to not be human 200 chapters prior to his power up

Swords being able to absorb haki like enma were only introduced in wano
Post automatically merged:

:milaugh::milaugh:

Sure, that's why oda had sanji confirm that he was nerfing himself by limiting his flammes and is still doing that
Sanji said he trained his CoA that was during the time skip. I’m referring to the Germa power ups.

The downplay of Zoro's DR powerlevel stems from;
> the downplay of characters like Pica, Vergo and Doflamingo.
> the delusional belief that Sanji and Zoro are equals or have similar powerlevel

Until that mistake is fixed, we will see continuous coping of how Zoro performed as well as he did in roof piece.
I don’t even think it’s Pica it’s just pure Sanji fan cope. They try to stick Sanji and Zoro together as equals or close to equals with outlandish interpretations of the manga.

For example:
Somehow Sanji beating Queen makes him stronger than King. While Zoro beating King puts him in the same tier.

Another example is people saying King and Queen are equal despite Oda stating King is stronger in his Vivre Card.

Most Sanji fans either downplay Zoro or overhype Sanji in an attempt to say they are similar in power. When the manga clearly shows us different.

Zoro has fought the main villain in multiple arcs Sanji has never done it. That’s shows that Zoro is closer to Luffy than he is to Sanji.

With the dialogue during that part, it really did sound like he was referring to his time skip training but I guess it’s somewhat open to interpretation
I mean, he mentioned his training along with the new things he acquired, plus why would he say "trained coa" instead of just "coa" if his training wasn't recent

He trained his coa off screen during wano
Where and when did he do that? This is exactly what I mean by Sanji fans and their headcannon. We know Zoro trained his haki in Wano off screen because we got glimpses of it same with Luffy.

When did we get anything regarding Sanji training at all in Wano? He fought Page One and wore the RS, then save Tama in the RS which somehow awakened his Germa genetic powers.

The fact that Sanji fans make shit up in order to put him on the level of Zoro actually makes him look weaker.
Post automatically merged:

Where and when did he do that? This is exactly what I mean by Sanji fans and their headcannon. We know Zoro trained his haki in Wano of screen because we got glimpses of it same with Luffy.

When did we get anything regarding Sanji training at all in Wano? He fought Page One and wore the RS, then save Tama in the RS which somehow awakened his Germa genetic powers.

The fact that Sanji fans make shit up in order to put him on the level of Zoro actually makes him look weaker.
With the dialogue during that part, it really did sound like he was referring to his time skip training but I guess it’s somewhat open to interpretation
It’s a reach. Why would Sanji be the only SH to train off screen in Wano without any clear reference to the training?

I mean, he mentioned his training along with the new things he acquired, plus why would he say "trained coa" instead of just "coa" if his training wasn't recent
He said if he pairs his exoskeleton with his armament haki training, he should be able to withstand hotter flames. “Armament haki training” could easily mean what he learned from Iva. Like I said, it’s open to interpretation but I think he meant his 2 year training personally so to me, that line doesn’t prove that he trained it in wano

I definitely think Oda could have handled the straw hats progression better. Problem is that for most of post-timeskip he only focused on Luffy's growth. Sanji's first actual fight and W in the New World is against a YC2 (I ain't counting ambiguous off-screen stuff like P1), kind of odd. It would have been nice if Oda let him beat a high level vet fighter like Perospero in WCI.
But the worst offender that will cause a shitstorm in the entire is fandom didn't happen yet.
Imagine if the weaklings manage to take down BB's captains in 1 vs 1 when Oda has been refusing to let them beat anybody above fodder level for the entirety of the post-timeskip, an entire decade.