Chapter Discussion Oda humiliated Zoro fans

Which humiliation is worst ???

• Total voters
Chapter 1111 is over we saw the results . Its not hard to say that Oda really did humiliate and destroy Zoro fans agenda in many ways.

Now I am interested in your opinion which humiliation is the worst ?

1. Forcing Zoro fans to wait 6 months just to see him ALMOST extreme diffing yc2 Lucci in a trash mainly of panel fight

2. Destroying Zoro attack power fans agenda by having Zoro unable to knock out Lucci trashing Zoro attack power.

3. Destroying fanboys expectation about chapter 1111 by having Zoro not defeating Lucci but giving final shot to Jinbei

4. Doing all this on purpose and trolling them with 3 weeks break.

Oda knowing all this after finishing chapter 1111 and announcing 3 weeks break :

I disagree about Zoro fans part. He made Zoro dirty. For what reasons? Having Lucci disarm him. Having Jinbei pulling him like he is a kid. He even made Jinbei dirty by that nonsense attack on Lucci and then Zoro is riding him like he is a horse or a motorcycle.

He even made Mars dirty. Despite Jinbei praising his haki Mars avoided going to Lucci first because that's where Zoro was. And then Jinbei pushed Lucci away and pulled Zoro so Mars got comfortable enough to go talk to Lucci.

Lmfao with you and the other losers spamming cope threads we know whose gonna be squished for the next 3 weeks
Only cope was Zoro fans with their retarded agenda :

1 . Zoro fans cope : Zoro will fight and defeat Kizaru.

Reality - Zoro fights trash like Lucci who is yc2 level at best.

2. Zoro fans cope : Zoro has highest attack power .

Reality - Zoro cant even knock out Lucci

3. Zoro fans cope : chapter 1111 will be Zoro hype and greatness .

Reality - Lucci is still standing.

Get lost loser.

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Only cope was Zoro fans with their retarded agenda :

1 . Zoro fans cope : Zoro will fight and defeat Kizaru.

Reality - Zoro fights trash like Lucci who is yc2 level at best.

2. Zoro fans cope : Zoro has highest attack power .

Reality - Zoro cant even knock out Lucci

3. Zoro fans cope : chapter 1111 will be Zoro hype and greatness .

Reality - Lucci is still standing.

Get lost loser.

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Keep crying .

Are you too dumb to realise this is not comparison between Luffy and Zoro its about Oda destroying every false agenda from Zoro fanboys .:ihaha:

Are Zoro fans such desperate losers that they must bring Luffy into every discussion :saden:
Post automatically merged:

This special copium supply hits different. :milaugh:
This coming from a guy that expected Zoro to slash all 5 Gorosei in 1111.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/what-did-oda-stall-zoro-for.54579/

:risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus:

Zoro fanboys (not the fans,but the fanboys,there is a difference) often calls these humiliations on theirselves. They overestimate Zoro saying he is better than Luffy etc. so they always point to impossible targets (killing Kaido,fighting Kizaru,killing Gorosei etc.) then they get angry when reality tells them Zoro is not as strong as they believe. But i have to say this Lucci thing is all Oda's fault. I dont know which version of the event is worse:
- If Zoro could one-shot Lucci easily,he ends up as a bad vice-captain who spent time playing with the cat while his crew was in danger and Vegapunk died
- If Zoro was not able to properly defeat Lucci..well,how is that possible?? I mean...its Lucci! It should be easy for him to do!
So this time i am sorry for Zoro fans and fanboys because it is all Oda's fault.

Last edited:
Chapter 1111 is over we saw the results . Its not hard to say that Oda really did humiliate and destroy Zoro fans agenda in many ways.

Now I am interested in your opinion which humiliation is the worst ?

1. Forcing Zoro fans to wait 6 months just to see him ALMOST extreme diffing yc2 Lucci in a trash mainly of panel fight

2. Destroying Zoro attack power fans agenda by having Zoro unable to knock out Lucci trashing Zoro attack power.

3. Destroying fanboys expectation about chapter 1111 by having Zoro not defeating Lucci but giving final shot to Jinbei

4. Doing all this on purpose and trolling them with 3 weeks break.

Oda knowing all this after finishing chapter 1111 and announcing 3 weeks break :

It’s kinda funny.

The fanboys can’t really come up with a good comeback in the thread cuz it’s pretty evident.

Luffy put Lucci down quicker. And actually put him down.

Zoro was huffing, took a lot of chapters and even after a named attack, Lucci was still up.

Not saying Zoro can’t definitely Lucci, he can for sure but it’s a proven fact he can’t take him down like Luffy and that was so damn obvious.

Cuz he is weaker than Luffy. Get over it.

Last edited: