General & Others Oda Isn’t a Good Writer According to Pixar

Now the fanboy talks about oscars. Cult always tries to change the subject so that they don’t actually debate the premise. Y’all are hilarious.
Post automatically merged:

@Red Admiral Y’all have a really hard time understanding the difference between the message and the messenger. How about this, let me make it really easy for y’all so you guys can understand, imagine I never said Pixar. Can y’all do that? Imagine Pixar never made the list and let’s say I made the list. Can y’all cult imagine that for a second?
I feel like you are so hopeless ... that you are 1 post away from calling us Nazi

putting ANY rules for general measurement of 2 different type of story is wrong
Pixar or any other shit

I feel like you are so hopeless ... that you are 1 post away from calling us Nazi

putting ANY rules for general measurement of 2 different type of story is wrong
Pixar or any other shit
Point out the rule number that doesn’t apply to mangaka. Are you saying rule number 19 doesn’t apply? It’s okay if mangaka create plot devices out their ass solely to get them out of trouble ?

Point out the rule number that doesn’t apply to mangaka. Are you saying rule number 19 doesn’t apply? It’s okay if mangaka create plot devices out their ass solely to get them out of trouble ?
I'm saying listing any factors and expecting any story should follow this rules so we can call it good is wrong

the needs of a story and the state of mind of each writer is not the same ...
not to mention many factors you just listed are personal factors for writer
there is NO WAY in hell or heaven you can know Oda follow this or now ...

there are ENDLESS lists like this from many valuable sources and great writers
but none of them are important as a general rule for measurement

B

Ballel

The point is you use another film studio's rules to back up your claim.
This is the foundation you set for this discussion.

I'm saying listing any factors and expecting any story should follow this rules so we can call it good is wrong

the needs of a story and the state of mind of each writer is not the same ...
not to mention many factors you just listed are personal factors for writer
there is NO WAY in hell or heaven you can know Oda follow this or now ...

there are ENDLESS lists like this from many valuable sources and great writers
but none of them are important as a general rule for measurement
And here we have the cult fanboy avoiding the question. Yep what a surprise response.

The point is you use another film studio's rules to back up your claim.
This is the foundation you set for this discussion.
@solis i know it’s hard for you but do it for me, imagine that Pixar never made the list. Imagine I made it . Can you do that for me? I know it’s hard and you might experience some cognitive dissonance but try it .

Your question is 'some American film studio said this and that therefore it must be true, right guys!?'
Your generic cUlT fAnBoY accusation won't make the opless desperate.
Never made such a claim. You’re putting words in my mouth. Like I said , you be saying some dumb shit from time to time.

I wonder how high One Piece would reach following Hollywood rules, maybe it would be the second highest selling comic in history which only started serialization 20 years ago :josad::laughmoji:
@The Strawhats Bible and here we have the 22nd fanboy attacking the messenger instead of the message. Lmfao!!

Then why bring up Pixar at all?
I don't even watch their stuff
I don’t watch their stuff either Einstein! They made the fucking list. Am I not suppose to SITE my references? The fact that you’re having trouble understanding that simple concept just goes to show how naive y’all are. Y’all can’t even differentiate between the messenger and the message. It’s really telling.

I wonder how high One Piece would reach following Hollywood rules, maybe it would be the second highest selling comic in history which only started serialization 20 years ago :josad::laughmoji:
If only Oda followed Pixar rules ,one piece would be worth massive 7 million $ just like Pixar movie Soul gained but instead Oda followed his own writing now One piece net worth is only mere 21 billion $
:josad::pepemotion::pepecry:

Same goes for you:lawsigh:
You can discuss your criticism about Oda without using another film studio as the global standard.
He won't ever understand that there are a lot of people that criticizes Oda. His problem is his lack of respect and self awareness in most discussions, he is always stating his thoughts as rules that everyone should follow. Here we have him using a corporation as backup for his lack of understanding the different types of writing in different medias.
He can't even understand that even on film making, most writers do not follow said rules.
He is just lost on his own agenda, he is just a consumer of stories and acts like he has the right of making up rules that if a creator doesn't follow it's wrong.
Just imagine him as fan of Rock music, he just consumes it and feels entitled to criticize other genres because they don't follow his own made up rules for Rock music. It's just ridiculous.

And here we have the cult fanboy avoiding the question. Yep what a surprise response.
did you learn the word cult in last week kid?
that's why you use it so much?

but you are not the first fool who think he understand jackshit about "what is a good story"
that's why you can't even understand why your very logic is wrong
and expect an answer for a wrong logic

by all means ... be wrong ... see if I care
maybe one day you can think and talk like an adult