Character Discussion Oda Respects Rob Lucci A LOT

Why though? In real life it’s common that rival athletes in say Tennis meet at age 18 in a youth final and then they meet again as full professionals at age 27, both usually much stronger at 27.

I really enjoyed Golden Frieza in DBS, why wouldnt he be able to progress like the protagonists?
Because Lucci is not 18, hes 30, hes not Luffys rival. Because its devaluate main characters growth. Why Lucci went from complete fodder to YC1+ lvl? What he was doing all this time? Yeah i know about SBS, but that not enogh at all.If everyone can magically become hundreds of time stronger then concept of power itself is ruined. I was excited every time SH reached new level of power because i thought how much stronger they became compared to other characters. But Egghead robbed me from that excitement, evereone just come back 131231230 times stronger for no real reson. Lucci, Croc, Dorry and Broggy can come back stronger, but they should not be challenge for Luffy in any way,

Because Lucci is not 18, hes 30, hes not Luffys rival. Because its devaluate main characters growth. Why Lucci went from complete fodder to YC1+ lvl? What he was doing all this time? Yeah i know about SBS, but that not enogh at all.If everyone can magically become hundreds of time stronger then concept of power itself is ruined. I was excited every time SH reached new level of power because i thought how much stronger they became compared to other characters. But Egghead robbed me from that excitement, evereone just come back 131231230 times stronger for no real reson. Lucci, Croc, Dorry and Broggy can come back stronger, but they should not be challenge for Luffy in any way,
Remind me again, when did Kaido, Garp, Aokiji, WB and so on peak?

Yep, Lucci is up the among the most respected characters by Oda along with Kaido, Shanks, Law, Marco, Akainu, etc.

The fact that Vivre card says he fought on par with Zoro, STILL wasn’t defeated after the final attack, instead forcing Jinbei to intervene, shows that Oda had no intention of fully giving Zoro that victory either which is kinda crazy considering he was ready to kick the bucket.

Yep, Lucci is up the among the most respected characters by Oda along with Kaido, Shanks, Law, Marco, Akainu, etc.

The fact that Vivre card says he fought on par with Zoro, STILL wasn’t defeated after the final attack, instead forcing Jinbei to intervene, shows that Oda had no intention of fully giving Zoro that victory either which is kinda crazy considering he was ready to kick the bucket.
It said Lucci fought on par with Zoro?.. If that's true then it proves the ending was plot armor..

Oda has obvious favorites and I don’t get why people hype down said characters. The moment I saw Lucci in CP0 uniform I knew this man would be YC+

If only he could treat other antagonists with more respect too, at least to make them real threats instead of nerfing or dumbing them down in ridiculous ways and killing any sense of tension and danger in the story.