Character Discussion Oda Respects Rob Lucci A LOT

Makes no sense.. Lucci is not on Kizaru's lvl because Kizaru couldn't bring down an injured Sentoumaro ... Are you sure you are reading right? Kizarau whole thing right now is kept repeating itself in our faces "rather not hurt you/don't want to hurt old friends" a clear indication that he could have killed anyone who he got his hands on.

I mean CP0 isn't supposed to be below admirals they are just a different branch, actually they are probably the admiral equivalent of cipher pol.

But Lucci's portrayal while insanely good wasn't Kizaru level as a whole especially against Luffy... but I'd say he looked better against Sentomaru I'll give him that.

Lucci to me is around current YC1, If King was worth 1.3 / 1.4B I'd say he is worth around 1.5 / 1.6B

C

CensoredbyWG

Just lol at people trying to equate lucci with admirals hahahhhahahahah, zoro fans are truly very delusional individuals.

Someone said lucci has better showing than fujitora and ryokugyo hahahhaahahah

Why does the panel with Kaido have black lightning around the point of impact but not the panel with Lucci?
Does it matter?..

Actually good point.. The Lucci instance must be CoA level 3 Internal Destruction flowing Haki in his body.. Yeah that makes more sense since the bubble is bigger than the other punch so far..

Dunno why ppl bring old Topi comments about Lucci.
Opinions change with new data ,that's the point of new chapters lmao.

Admiral perception changed a lot as well .
We already had all the data moreover he had Lucci AT Ulti level so rather than increase Lucci's level he should decrease Kizaru's one

This thread doesn't make sense as Luffy didn't used AdCoC on Lucci

Just lol at people trying to equate lucci with admirals hahahhhahahahah, zoro fans are truly very delusional individuals.

Someone said lucci has better showing than fujitora and ryokugyo hahahhaahahah
That is because Lucci genuinely did have a better showing than them.

Fujitora was commenting praising Dress Rosa Zoro's slash power - current Zoro is significantly stronger than back then.

He battled dropped meteors that were pretty easily handled by Dress Rosa Law.

He blocked Dress Rosa Luffy's g2 and g3 attacks which is scarcely a fear.- if that makes Fujitora impressive, then Katakuri is far above admiral level.

By what metric can you pin Fujitora as a top tier character?

And now, lets talk about Green Bull. Despite the delusional fantasy of some with their imagination that he fought a healthy King and Queen 2v1 and low diffed them - the actual reality is that he fought an injured King who literally had a wing cut off by Zoro, and a Queen who had been bludgeoned and knocked into the stratosphere.

You really think those two were in good shape, and that this comes off as a feat? Of course not.

But then Green Bull openly admitted Kaidou scared him, and fled from Shank's crew.

Not even Luffy allowed Kaidou to intimidate him into hiding in some cozy HQ, only to be dispatched to pick off such low hanging fruit as rookies and post-battle wounded men.

In the battle with the Revos, Dragon's men accomplished their goals in Mariejois unhindered by the 2 admirals. They were barely an inconvenience - Kuma was successfully retrieved. That is not all, they literally exceeded their goal since Sabo got intel on Imu as a bonus.

Compare this to Lucci who was trading blows with a version of Luffy that Kaidou himself recognized as a worthy enemy. Admiral level, whatever the hell that is, is not just determined by Akainu, Kizaru and Aokiji. Fujitora and Green Bull are admirals too. Unfortunately for the admiral agenda, their ship has a purple and green anchor holding it down.

Akainu and Kizaru have impressive showings to be sure, but Fujitora and Green Bull not so much. Moreover, looking at Kizaru vs Luffy, Kizaru does not really seem superior to Lucci at all.

Last edited:
This thread will be funny if Oda does the exact opposite in the end :wellwell:
Na, thread will age well if there is something I learned with oda its that one should be carefull with former antagonist , as for kizaru its clear that his performance was pathetic overwise no one will be comparing him to lucci in the first place. He can still be redeemed if he had awakening but since aokiji didnt show it in hashinosu the chance of it is very low. .