Character Discussion Oda Respects Rob Lucci A LOT

I agree. No reasonable person will deny this.

Lucci has been an absolute beast in this arc, and his growth in power over the time skip period shares very few paralells save perhaps Luffy and Trafalgar Law.

Lucci is admiral level. It should not be a shame to say it, he has a far better showing to be in that tier than Fujitora or Greenbull.

Lucci may not have a big flashy AoE attack like Aokiji freezing the ocean or Akainu magma spam, but his single target damage could very easily surpass theirs - if not surpassing it yet, then in time with more room to grow.
Zoro will likely use a new koh named attack based on speed to beat him.

Rob Lucci is a Prodigy.
It's incredible, to me, how people have a hard time getting their mind around something so simple.

He was born with a natural talent for killing, he's always been stone-cold and has a taste for blood.
On top of this natural predisposition, he was isolated and trained physically and mentally since he was a child just to become a perfect weapon.
Rokushiki are extremely difficult techniques to develop, yet he mastered all 6 of them (only known agent capable of doing that). He even exceeded the limit and went ahead with Roku Ou Gun.
He ate a Zoan DF that boosted his predator self even more. The fact that his DF aligns so much with his character allowed him to go another step ahead and reach Awakening.
He is described by high-ranking Vice Admirals like Dobermann as a legend and is proudly mentioned by New World Veterans like Who's Who as an icon to be proudly associated with.

In Enies Lobby, he has nearly killed Monkey D. Luffy in one of the most iconic battles of One Piece...
In Egghead, he held his ground well against the Warrior of Liberation in a 1v1.
He nearly killed Sentomaru and Stussy, 1 clean hit each.
He is currently facing Roronoa Zoro in a fierce and prolonged battle...

Lucci is ruthless, tough, strong, fast, intelligent and talented. The efficient weapon of the World Govt.

Yet some people don't understand how he is built in the first place...
AVE LUCCI.

Would people say the same when he didnt fight Zoro equally right now? I remember how I was debating 1 v everyone for the past half year prior the last 2 weeks when all the Zorotards joined in and jumped into the Lucci train - seems very hypocritical. Where were y'all months ago when most people claimed Lucci to be below Yc1 and tried to twist his fight with Luffy as a "neg diff troll fight" for Luffy which is obviously beyond pathetic and ridiculous?

I was always saying Lucci is a Low Top Tier, right in between Yc1 and Yonko, where people tried to put Admirals in all the time, thats where Lucci is. On average mid to high diffs every Yc1 and on average gets mid to high diffed by any Top Tier.

And it become hilarious thread when you knew same people tell rob lucci is not yc1 or low top tier because stussy thing :gokulaugh:.
‘Next they will say rob lucci > Imu because he can put stussy down with base form finger while Imu can’t one shot king cobra .

Saturn can’t one shot sanji . Sanji has no problem attacking Saturn but he did not try to attack rob lucci . Therefore rob lucci > Saturn by portrayal in sanji scaling .

Last edited:
You’re claiming you’re not biased yet you’re ignoring that Luffy never used AdvCoC on Lucci

this is more a demonstration of the difference in power of AdvCoC attacks and regular attacks than anything to do with Lucci’s power

Also Kizaru wasn’t knocked out like how Lucci was
He did use AdCoC on Lucci.. Whenever there's a bubble forming in their body instead of an inprint, AdCoC is used..

I was always saying Lucci is a Low Top Tier, right in between Yc1 and Yonko, where people tried to put Admirals in all the time, thats where Lucci is. On average mid to high diffs every Yc1 and on average gets mid to high diffed by any Top Tier.
The opinion of most about lucci changed in time (some will join later) and when we compare his performance against g5 luffy with kizaru he did better which make no sense unless he is much stronger than we originaly assumed. This also justify why lucci is stalling zoro for so long rather than just saying zoro is not serious at all as that is out of character, while zoro isnt using his full power nor bandana he arent playing around with lucci. The only reason Lucci is still up is because Lucci is very strong himself and is being portrayed as such. To beat him zoro will likely use a new named koh attack. As for kizaru unless he comeback with awakening I cant have him much above lucci who is a low top tier.

I'm not even a Zorotard, its just objective. If Zoro is able to fight at that level, and therefore admiral level, all the more power to him.

I don't see how this takes away from Luffy at all, or the Luffy-Zoro power gap concept.

Luffy beat Lucci in Water Seven, and now again, and is demonstratably above Kizaru.

There is no need to wank a character that Oda himself already has wanked to the maximum.(Luffy)