General & Others Oden Flashback in Anime is canon. Approved by Oda and complements the Manga.

It depends on which scenes are canon or not as not first time Oda has talks with Staff to state which are canon from his blessing or what Staff stated. Flashbacks are canon given they stated to Oda he wants them extended, so we can take them as canon filler. Not everything in Anime is canon obviously, but certain ones are.

It depends on which scenes are canon or not as not first time Oda has talks with Staff to state which are canon from his blessing or what Staff stated. Flashbacks are canon given they stated to Oda he wants them extended, so we can take them as canon filler. Not everything in Anime is canon obviously, but certain ones are.
Yea, for example sanji failing to beat page one and running away from him is canon

So you agree on Sanji beating Drake then if we going with Anime is Canon? Sanji overwhelm PO just like Luffy did and we see how Luffy could have beaten him overall if he stay too. Stop with toxic biased just because 'ZKK' is debunked and your side has no backing.
No no no, you see. It's only non-canon when he doesn't like the conclusion

So when Oda said "catch Sabo's flashback in the anime", he was lying and LolonoisZolo knows better? Lol. Bye.
Yes he was.
Oda wants you to watch the anime, play the videogames, watch the movies...
Are these canon as well because Oda says he ''supervised'' when he clearly just went quickly through it ?
Want me to bring up the discrepancies between the anime and the manga ?
So no LolonoisZolo doesn't know better than Oda but LololonoisZolo also doesn't make millions by seeling Chopper plushies and trash videogames...

B

Ballel

So when Oda said "catch Sabo's flashback in the anime", he was lying and LolonoisZolo knows better? Lol. Bye.
Oda has been advertising movies and merch since forever even in his author comments.
Y'all gotta realize that One Piece is a cash crop and it's going to get milked as long as Shueisha is walking on this earth.

On the other hand, its very realistic to assume that Oda cannot draw everything he wants to, given the sheer amount if plotlines and his time limit.
So to a degree anime stuff like Sabo or Oden flashback might be canon. I'd still take the canonality if these with a grain of salt tho.
The movies or games are dedinitely not canon.

Oda has been advertising movies and merch since forever even in his author comments.
Y'all gotta realize that One Piece is a cash crop and it's going to get milked as long as Shueisha is walking on this earth.

On the other hand, its very realistic to assume that Oda cannot draw everything he wants to, given the sheer amount if plotlines and his time limit.
So to a degree anime stuff like Sabo or Oden flashback might be canon. I'd still take the canonality if these with a grain of salt tho.
The movies or games are dedinitely not canon.
Oda doesn't have time to be deeplt involved with anime filler. As I said earlier he just is like "extending Roger vs WB? Yeah sure do that whatever".

Anime filler as canon as movies = none are canon.

Oda doesn't have time to be deeplt involved with anime filler. As I said earlier he just is like "extending Roger vs WB? Yeah sure do that whatever".

Anime filler as canon as movies = none are canon.
Such an unfalsifiable argument. "Anime is non canon because it's not what Oda wrote. If Oda says it's canon, then he's obviously just trying to hype it up. If Oda writes it, then it's non canon because Zoro's eyebrow was shaved or Luffy blinked non-canonly or whatever". Not like it matters. The manga will never contradict the movies. It's just common business sense.

Such an unfalsifiable argument. "Anime is non canon because it's not what Oda wrote. If Oda says it's canon, then he's obviously just trying to hype it up. If Oda writes it, then it's non canon because Zoro's eyebrow was shaved or Luffy blinked non-canonly or whatever". Not like it matters. The manga will never contradict the movies. It's just common business sense.
The manga contradicted the movies several times in term of timeline.

I see Anime and Movies as different media except ones Oda confirms at least with characters like Strong World, Z, and Stampede as Shiki, Zephyr, and Bullet are canon, but events in the movie at least facing Strawhats is non-canon.

That choice is not up to you. When Ichigo said Bleach Movie 1 happened, all the whining about where it fits in the canon became meaningless. When Kakashi becomes Hokage as a result of an incident in Naruto Movie 6, all the canon nonsense internet warriors like you spout is meaningless, again. When a villain literally attacks Boruto because of something Naruto did in a filler arc, again, y'all just look like clowns.

And there's other things to take into account that would matter from a real life Bramd perspective other than timeline and all that. So when you guys spout off about canonr or not, it's just ridiculous. But also, 'm not discussing, because I know that you can never change your mind. So I'm just saying my view and moving on. You're not real people. I can close a tab and never think of you pixels again.

That choice is not up to you. When Ichigo said Bleach Movie 1 happened, all the whining about where it fits in the canon became meaningless. When Kakashi becomes Hokage as a result of an incident in Naruto Movie 6, all the canon nonsense internet warriors like you spout is meaningless, again. When a villain literally attacks Boruto because of something Naruto did in a filler arc, again, y'all just look like clowns.

And there's other things to take into account that would matter from a real life Bramd perspective other than timeline and all that. So when you guys spout off about canonr or not, it's just ridiculous. But also, 'm not discussing, because I know that you can never change your mind. So I'm just saying my view and moving on. You're not real people. I can close a tab and never think of you pixels again.
Before you forget us, the « not real people », can you show us where Oda stated that any movie are canon? Or can you pointed to us where in the manga a character made a clear reference at events that take place in a movie ?

So you agree on Sanji beating Drake then if we going with Anime is Canon? Sanji overwhelm PO just like Luffy did and we see how Luffy could have beaten him overall if he stay too. Stop with toxic biased just because 'ZKK' is debunked and your side has no backing.
No because manga showed it different :myman:

Anime flashbacks aren't canon either, as I said many times Oda does not have the time to get deeply involved with the anime he's like "wanna extend the scene alright fine by me".

Whenever the anime adds filler will never be considered canon.