General & Others Oden Flashback in Anime is canon. Approved by Oda and complements the Manga.

I guess .... in anime .... it's depend on readers if that's canon or not ....

I like to assume most of those things are canon cause I enjoyed watching them even if some of them don't make sense
so even if Oda himself come and tell me those are not canon
idc
this is not his story, it's an adaptation of his story
and I like to see most of them as canon for myself ...

but let's not over use them for debates in a manga forum

When will people ever learn
Oda might give some advices and info we readers dont know, but overall never take the anime as canon. Oda already said it several times that anime and manga are different stuff
They'll say it when it helps their point. I don't care if like... Zoro knocks out a brainwashed Luffy with the hilt, that shit will never count.

Oda gives a "yeah sure" just like the birthdays when he doesn't give a damn. Except that will go on page and something from the anime will not.

B

Ballel

That does not make it canon . Canon is source material which is what oda draws . Not an adaptation of what oda draws . The only thing that’s canon in one piece is the manga and sbs
Oda has said many times that he lets tye anime expand on his stuff as he vCard annot draw everything in tye manga simply because theres not enaugh panek time for all of it.

Oda has said many times that he lets tye anime expand on his stuff as he vCard annot draw everything in tye manga simply because theres not enaugh panek time for all of it.
Oda never said that . Stop lying . Post it from an official source . Oh wait ...you’ll never find that