Chapter Discussion Official English Translation Of "Controversial" Part Of This Chapter

I replied to them all countless times, I dont expect you to see reason if I reply a couple of more times, it has never been your strong suit.
I already answered that - Queen targetted the entire battlefield and Drake and Zoro are the strongest in it.
Is Sanji mentioned because he is showing his strength in front of Queen or because he is son of Judge? Let's see you answer that. :suresure:
No he didnt. He targetted Drake only. He only cared about Drake. Only time he ever mentioned Zoro is this chapter. Stop bullshitting.

And I did answer you.

Logically speaking same could be said about Zoro. He never said Zoro is number 2 or 3. He just said that is Roronoa Zoro. We interpret that hes talking about Zoro. Same way we interpret hes talking about Sanji.
We can easily say Zoro was mentioned due to Queen wanting to know who he is. We interpret Zoro is called 2nd/3rd strongest because thats mentioned straight after him. But Queen never actually explicitiy said that Zoro is that.

Same way we can interpret that hes talking about Sanji being 2nd/3rd strongest due to him looking at the bounties of both Zoro and Sanji whilst saying it.

Jinbe is officially part of SHs.
SHs are not the only enemies to Queen.
Everyone is, including Drake.
Offiically part =/= officially known. Unless we have direct evidence that Queen knows about Jinbe joining, then it's like Bartolomeo missing Brook's wanted by the time he set sail because he wasn't known as a member.

They aren't his only enemies, but if Queen is indeed talking about the crew, which is likely considering that he's looking at Zoro and Sanji wanteds, then the rest of the alliance is irrelevant there.

Yeah yeah, thanks to official translation (official among my fandom), now Queen has confirmed that Judge's son is the second strongest in the crew, and his word is a gospel that is impossible to be wrong.
Queen's words = Oda's words, Queen = One Piece character -> One Piece character's words = Oda's words.

Guess what?

Pica said he can take care of Pirates and Marines in Dressrosa. So according to logic here, Pica now can take care the combined forces of Admiral Fujitora, Luffy, Law, Jesus Burgess, and Grand Fleet Captains. Not Zoro though since it has been debunked in manga.

And Mont Dor and his Enraged Army can capture the likes of Roger.

Yeah, this is clearly an ad hominem simplification and pretty much a childish (and failed) attempt at reasoning.
its not ad hominem

It is a simplification and generalization (and maybe somewhat of a joke), but ad hominem is when you attack your opponents character instead of his argument. and he didnt even reply to anyone with that specific post lol

Last edited:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
If Queen is just considering the battlefield in front of him and Drake and Zoro are the 2nd and the 3rd strongest, who is the 1st? :choppawhat:
Bravo, you hit the nail on the head. Read below in chrono-chan's part where that will come into play as a trick question. :myman:
No he didnt. He targetted Drake only. He only cared about Drake. Only time he ever mentioned Zoro is this chapter. Stop bullshitting.

And I did answer you.
We can easily say Zoro was mentioned due to Queen wanting to know who he is. We interpret Zoro is called 2nd/3rd strongest because thats mentioned straight after him. But Queen never actually explicitiy that Zoro is that.

Same way we can interpret that hes talking about Sanji being 2nd/3rd strongest due to him looking at the bounties of both Zoro and Sanji whilst saying it.
Are you literally blind or what? You didnt see Queen shooting at Zoro? :suresure:
Why did he mention Zoro this chapter? :myman:
Precisely, Zoro is mention because Queen wanted to know who the guy next to Drake is.
Why is that guy next to Drake of Queen's interest? Because he is son of judge or because he is showing his strength? :myman:
Sanji is only mentioned as son of Judge, thanks to Vinsmoke name.
Now, to the trick question that @Jackteo mentioned. Who is their number 1 that needs to be taken out and why Queen didnt mention him? :milaugh:
Offiically part =/= officially known. Unless we have direct evidence that Queen knows about Jinbe joining, then it's like Bartolomeo missing Brook's wanted by the time he set sail because he wasn't known as a member.
They aren't his only enemies, but if Queen is indeed talking about the crew, which is likely considering that he's looking at Zoro and Sanji wanteds, then the rest of the alliance is irrelevant there.
Drop the headcanons, he was literally in the entire crew line-up on that battlefield couple of chapters ago.
Queen is talking about the entire enemies nr2 and nr3. Why would he single out only part of the enemies, lol?
He isnt talking about SH crew, he only mentions son of Judge as part of the group that is the enemy to Beast Pirates.

Are you literally blind or what? You didnt see Queen shooting at Zoro? :suresure:
Hes shooting at Drake....Zoro's irrelevant ass isnt even brought up

Are you so ignorant not to see that ?

Why did he mention Zoro this chapter? :myman:
Precisely, Zoro is mention because Queen wanted to know who the guy next to Drake is.
Why is that guy next to Drake of Queen's interest? Because he is son of judge or because he is showing his strength? :myman:
Sanji is only mentioned as son of Judge, thanks to Vinsmoke name.
Now, to the trick question that @Jackteo mentioned. Who is their number 1 that needs to be taken out and why Queen didnt mention him? :milaugh:
He's of interest this chapter because hes chasing Apoo along with Drake. Theres nothing strong that Zoro is showing. Apoo is fending both of them off by himself.

its not ad hominem

It is a simplification and generalization (and maybe somewhat of a joke), but ad hominem is when you attack your opponents person instead of his argument. and he didnt even reply to anyone with that specific post lol
You don't need to directly attack a specific opponent for it to be an ad hominem. This fallacy revolves around diminishing the value of an argument by appealing to personal, albeit irrelevant, characteristics of the individual or group defending it. In this case, his simplification by generalization is focused on creating a diversion from the actual position of the opponents, which is questioning the validity of this piece of translation, and disregarding it by appealing to a personal characteristic in order to reduce their credibility (in this case, their supposed double standards). What he's doing isn't that different from poisoning the well, a type of ad hominen fallacy which doesn't necessarily address a specific individual but a group they truly or allegedly belong to and, by distorting their credibility in advance, diminishes their positions for the time the actual, specific individual makes their point.

At the end of the day, as I understand it he's doing this: "Sanji fans are hypocrites, therefore this specific argument by a Sanji fan isn't credible/valid". And that's an ad hominen.

If Queen is just considering the battlefield in front of him and Drake and Zoro are the 2nd and the 3rd strongest, who is the 1st? :choppawhat:
He didn't specify whom of the two he sees as 2nd and 3rd IIIRC.

But regardless it could even be bounty related for all we know which would not matter.

Or for sure if it's a power level thing, Queen's knowledge over Zoro is extremely limited hence way way far-fetched.

Manga facts, Queen is only targeting Drake. Queen mention Zoro because he kept clinging on Drake, I mean he decide to team up with Drake himself. And the Queen shot everyone who was near Drake.
Chrono's alternate account?
I though it was the other way around with Drake switching sides to fight by the strawhats side. Who is clinging to who here:seriously:

I just confirmed the dialogue with my informer who supplies oda with ivankov figurines. He said that one of oda's editors made a mistake and the dialogue will be fixed in volumne release.
The actual dialogue was supposed to be for ussop and nami and he wants them to be taken out quickly so that they won't cause any problems. Especially since tama is ready to tame BM and Kaido.

You don't need to directly attack a specific opponent for it to be an ad hominem. This fallacy revolves around diminishing the value of an argument by appealing to personal, albeit irrelevant, characteristics of the individual or group defending it. In this case, his simplification by generalization is focused on creating a diversion from the actual position of the opponents, which is questioning the validity of this piece of translation, and disregarding it by appealing to a personal characteristic in order to reduce their credibility (in this case, their supposed double standards). What he's doing isn't that different from poisoning the well, a type of ad hominen fallacy which doesn't necessarily address a specific individual but a group they do or do not belong to and, by distorting their credibility in advance, diminishes their positions for the time the actual, specific individual makes their point.

At the end of the day, as I understand it he's doing this: "Sanji fans are hypocrites, therefore this specific argument by a Sanji fan isn't credible/valid". And that's an ad hominen.
And what arguments value was diminished by his "joke"? SO yeah no, this is just a generalization fallacy, not ad hominem. he didnt sideline any actual argument to attack someones character. and if what he said actually applies to some people, then they would be having double standards?!