Rules Official jojolands thread

Rohan made light work out of them

But damn, what were those strings. Is it really from the cat? Is the cat in cahoots with Rohan?

Or is it also going for the diamond?

And what even is the diamond? Dragona seems to be holding it but can't see it. Could be Heaven's Door fucking with her eyes tbh but I doubt it for now.

I feel the diamond will have the same purposes as the Red Stone of Aja. It's sought after by the villain/villains and will be used as a PU by them.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Fun chapter, nice to see more of what the crew can do.

Rohan has the same Heaven's Door stand as well Araki you mad man
:kobeha:

Cat stand gonna cause some trouble for sure.

Also I am curious how battles will go going forward cause as of right now it looks like these fellas stands are more for infiltrating than anything. Maybe we're just scratching the surface on what they can do cause The hustle making muscle handcuffs like that was pretty wild.

Looking forward to seeing what November Rain can do as well.

Rohan doesn't mess around. Its been so long but I forgot how broken Heaven's door as a stand.

What's funny is that this home invasion reminds of Early Part 4 when Josuke, and the gang snuck into Rohan's mansion in Morioh. It makes me think if Jodio will experience a rage moment and neg Heaven's door when they confront each other.

As for the heist, it definitely feels like a third party is involved with the cat. The cat might be involved with the hallucinations and the third party might be using the strings to attack Jodio's party

Hard to believe that Jodio was able to make Rohan sweat but the madlad did it. Thought the whole enocunter with Rohan ended anticlimatically but those cats are back and are on the hunt. It makes me wonder if these cats are the real threat that Jodio mentioned in the narration. I wonder if this Lava is a fossilized fragment of a Rokkaha Plant which maybe why Rohan says it can make Jodio weathy.