Rules Official jojolands thread

So far it seems he's able to control how much weight he wants in each droplets after making it rain. The amount of weight depends on what he touches during the rain.

For ex In this scene i think he was able to use the branch he touched to weight down the string in a different direction after activating November Rain.

Last edited:
Pretty rad chapter, I think things are really gonna spice up

Maybe we'll find out what November Rain does
:shocking:
Ngl I find it all very confusing and will probably have to reread this whole interaction once again

I know people praise Araki's artstyle, and I agree that his character design is top notch. But fights are unreadable imo. Half the time I have no clue what is going on

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Ngl I find it all very confusing and will probably have to reread this whole interaction once again

I know people praise Araki's artstyle, and I agree that his character design is top notch. But fights are unreadable imo. Half the time I have no clue what is going on
Honestly with you I have no clue what the hell Usagi was talkin about lmao, but from what I've seen he was able to make a net with his stand that was able to catch the cats. Looks like Jodio knocked out or killed one with November Rain as well

Well that socks balls, hopefully this chapter leaves off on a strong note and we see who send the Cats.

Post automatically merged:

It probably will be better once it's colored that's one thing I even noticed with Jojolion.

Last edited: