Current Events Official Translation: It’s Zorover

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I like that fans are bringing us the proper or correct translation to give us a greater understanding of the chapter. But if fans can't tell Zoro is winning by the fact he's handling Lucci with only using 2 swords, which is casual Zoro, there's no helping them.
Everyone and their mothers know that these threads are made to get a rinse out of Zorofans.

And lol at "correct translation for greater understanding".... there were cases like that in the past, this is just "huff" and "wheez" 😂😂😂

Its embarassing to say the least.

Everyone and their mothers know that these threads are made to get a rinse out of Zorofans.

And lol at "correct translation for greater understanding".... there were cases like that in the past, this is just "huff" and "wheez" 😂😂😂

Don't shut that down as a concept. There can be meaning in simple things that gets lost in translation, even if not useful here for powerscaling purposes and has been disproven. If talked properly it's just an interesting topic of discussion like any other.

That some may obsess over it is a whole different matter.

Even @EmperorKinyagi knows Zoro is winning.

Don't shut that down as a concept. There can be meaning in simple things that gets lost in translation, even if not useful here for powerscaling purposes and has been disproven. If talked properly it's just an interesting topic of discussion like any other.

That some may obsess over it is a whole different matter.
There is a bit of trolling but I honestly believe Zoro vs Lucci is heading towards postponement.

I also believe that G5 Luffy would fodderize Zoro similarly to Lucci.

Take from that what you will.

There is a bit of trolling but I honestly believe Zoro vs Lucci is heading towards postponement.

It does look like it's heading there, even if I don't like it.

Otherwise Oda wouldn't send Jinbe over and he's repeated now for the second chapter in a row that the fight is still ongoing and that he must stop it.

Honestly, Oda couldn't be going out of his way more to have Lucci save face. Even when Stussy put him to sleep he had her comment how "she'd never be able to pull that off without the emotional surprise and kairoseki".

No comments on the other claim.

If G5 can fodderize Zoro then either Luffy should have used G2/G3 to beat awakening Lucci or awakening should be beating 2 swords Zoro. But that didn't happen so Luffy can't.
It does look like it's heading there, even if I don't like it.

Otherwise Oda wouldn't send Jinbe over and he's repeated now for the second chapter in a row that the fight is still ongoing and that he must stop it.

Honestly, Oda couldn't be going out of his way more to have Lucci save face. Even when Stussy put him to sleep he had her comment how "she'd never be able to pull that off without the emotional surprise and kairoseki".

No comments on the other claim.
No, Jinbe is there to witness Zoro's strength. Just like what happened with Monet and Tashigi.

Tashigi purpose was to witness Zoro's strength.

If G5 can fodderize Zoro then either Luffy should have used G2/G3 to beat awakening Lucci or awakening should be beating 2 swords Zoro. But that didn't happen so Luffy can't.

No, Jinbe is there to witness Zoro's strength. Just like what happened with Monet and Tashigi.

Tashigi purpose was to witness Zoro's strength.
But Tashigi is some random outsider chasing after Zoro's shadow. Jinbe is supposed to be a respectable member of the crew that needs his own good moments.

Would be lovely if you're right, though.

But Tashigi is some random outsider chasing after Zoro's shadow. Jinbe is supposed to be a respectable member of the crew that needs his own good moments.

Would be lovely if you're right, though.
Jinbe moment will come but it's not now. Oda loves to have characters witness Zoro's strength. He does that all the time with Zoro.

Tashigi

Dressrosa citizens and more.

Oden's daughter

Everybody on the live floor

Lucci is just another hype tool for Zoro. Lucci went from being confident Zoro couldn't stop him from killing the SH to realizing the most he could do is stall 2 swords Zoro.

I agree. I just don't think the majority of Zoro fans say those things.

And I'm saying that a few guys with crazy takes don't represent the entire fandom. But in the community, Zoro fans are generally the common enemy and people justify it by saying stuff like, "Zoro fans are delusional and we're just retaliating."

Also, I genuinely think it's less toxic to uplift your own favorite character beyond their paygrade than to continuously trash other characters in order to downgrade them. For example, when some Zoro fans say "Zoro is Yonko level, Zoro is top 1, etc." it's not with an intent to downplay the actual top tier characters, but rather to uplift Zoro.

What I see with most anti-Zoro folks is the opposite; they would rather drag Zoro down than lift their favorite characters up.

Obviously, there are Zoro fans who like to trash on other characters too, but I don't see how they are any less egregious than people from other factions.
Lol "the majority don't say that" what a lie

"When we say this, it isn't to downplay top tiers" except you guys do downplay top tiers to git your agenda

You wanna act like you aren't just as delusional as the rest of zoro fans

:milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Just on point 1.

True, but he did it with Apoo (who was vet/executive level) anyway.
Kept complaining about how it's taking long, he needs to get up there to help scabbards etc.

Still kept jobbing.

Only when he saw Kiku's arm he got truly serious and one shotted Apoo.

Luffy also jobbed around for the entire duration of scabbards vs Kaido as well.

It's just Loda things. Stall piece exists for a reason. He prefers characters getting stalled so that plot progresses as he wishes to.
Hyping Zoro for Apoo defeat as if he did it alone is still why you guys deserve to be laughed at for always having weird agendas and takes
Post automatically merged:

It's so sad how you spent the whole 20 pages whining and coping
Insulting another user and fighting so far to sound like this isn't hurting you

:gokulaugh:Says the guy using anime fillers to hype Doffy and doesn't bother to call out zoro fans who make weez /huff threads

Last edited: