News Officially NEW ONE PIECE FILM:RED

G

Gorosei Informer

I'm saying Blood Daughter and that Frankenstein dude is manipulating her.
Might be a parallel to Weevil too then, oh boy.
Post automatically merged:

Expectations: Shanks vs Mihawk, Shanks forming his crew, Shanks becoming an emperor, etc

Reality: Shanks getting 5 minutes of screentime to prop up the real movie protagonist

That’s One Piece Film Red alright

:risitameh:
Oda hates us.

Film Seeing Red

Film Turning Red

Film Red Head Redemption

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Wait literally, Strong World was a rescue Nami plot, Gold was a rescue Zoro plot, Stampede was a character dump, and Z had a de-aged scenario

My Lord
My savoir
the god among legends
the man who ...
OMG ... I saw him ... I saw him ... that's enough for me ... I don't think I can watch the movie
my heart can't take it

@HA001 remember all Shanks Vs Teach jokes you made :)))
I am not sure that Uta is Shanks' real child.

For the recent years, I always think Shanks is actually gay (nothing against them though).
He only interacts with males. From child Luffy, to Beckmann, to Mihawk, to Buggy, to Whitebeard, to Gorosei etc etc. He went all the way to Moby Dick, to visit a man, and talked about men. He went all the way to Mariejois, to visit men, and talked about man again.
He has no women aboard his ship. Think about it. He has spent weeks, if not months, in middle of sea, close to nowhere, only surrounded by his men.
Think about this too. Shanks lost his left arm, so he can't wipe his own ass anymore. Who does it for him everyday, cleaning his ass, when he doesn't wear any panties? Probably Beckmann or Lucky Roo.
Think about this too. When Shanks was in bad mood, what is his moodbooster? It is seeing a man's wanted poster.
Then, when he is drinking with his guys. Other characters, when they are doing party, drinking together, they have women or prostitutes. Like Blackbeard with the hoes, Doflamingo with the hoes, Kaido with Black Maria etc etc. But with whom Shanks is drinking together? His all-guys crewmates.

And seeing how Luffy hasn't shown any slight interest toward women so far, I think Luffy actually learns it from his hero figure.

So connecting dots above, I think Uta is Shanks' adopted child.

“Can you not poke my neck?”

That’s a thick neck :endthis:
no...its a small head :mihugh:

so uta wanted the SH :doffytroll::king:

the movie seems lame...I guess people will only watch for some hints.....earlier they tried to add some legends to make it appealing, this one seems to focus on the story...but we know it's not going to be as good...maybe should have stick with same formula