News Officially NEW ONE PIECE FILM:RED

Nah I'm reacting to the clips posted here haha.

Yeah thats really odd too, I thought USA would get top priority even? Maybe Europe and USA? I'm surprised France is getting it so far ahead than other countries BUT I've heard France is extremely passionate about manga and anime too?
France is arguably right behind Japan in terms of One Piece fandom. It's a really big deal over there whereas the US treats it as just a segment if that makes sense

Let me ask you the same question

But about Zoro
You assume because I asked about sanji I'm one of the zoro fanatics huh? How ignorant, but I'll humor you since I do like zoro better than sanji at least.

His loyalty is beyond reproach. He's one of the calmest crew members and for a long time was the calmest member of the crew. That alone is enough for him to be a more pleasant character than sanji, usopp, Nami, and chopper

Everyone hated the music scenes of Uta in France during the premiere apparently she sings every 5 minutes, they even booed :kobeha:
That alone is almost enough for me to not want to watch the movie. I hate musicals or sing along movies. Luckily I can just watch it muted with subtitles. But thanks for the information now I'm not going to waste money going to the theater

That alone is almost enough for me to not want to watch the movie. I hate musicals or sing along movies. Luckily I can just watch it muted with subtitles. But thanks for the information now I'm not going to waste money going to the theater
Same. I hate Brook singing as well. The movie definitely ain't for me.