News Officially NEW ONE PIECE FILM:RED

You do realize we still haven't seen Kizaru's monkey attack?
Aokiji has Pheasant Beak
Akainu has Hellhound Blaze
Fujitora has Raging Tiger

We literally have no idea what Kizaru's higher-end arsenal is like.
You do realize your name still has emperor in it due to your spirit being completely shattered by your own silly headcanon/agenda that Admirals=Yonko right?

Last edited:
But it's not a problema of "growing weaker", It's a problem of what he has done and how much he has grown weaker, and that in a manga where the author himself has stated that older people are still very strong.

Shiki, a legendary rival of Roger and WB, didn't use any haki (something that aven Chinjao, but even Boo did) and lost against a pre-TS Luffy with no haki. That Is nothing but absurd, and the same could be said for Z for example (not at the same level, becouse Z came after Shiki and Just becouse of that he at least used haki, but still).
Buggy, a crew mate of the pirate king, lost to East Blue Luffy out of the gate.

Shanks, killed of Observation Haki, lost to a fish.

Buggy, a crew mate of the pirate king, lost to East Blue Luffy out of the gate.

Shanks, killed of Observation Haki, lost to a fish.
But Buggy was never strong to begin with.
In Shanks instance was absurd, but Oda's editor wanted "more drama" in that scene and, more that anything, that was literally chapter 1: levels were far (far) from their acutal state.
Probably haki as we know now, aside from the Classic killing intent, wasn't even in Oda's mind.

I don't mean to brag, but I know some Japanese (from all the anine and manka I've consoomed in this 54 long years🤓). I've translated the message. There might be some small errors though. Anyway, here you go

"Good morning/afternoon!!. So it's finally the time for another onepiece movie huh? I'm pretty stoked right now! It is released on 06/08. It's a movie about shanks, but he still only has 5 minutes of screen time. But ive included a small teeny tiny panel of Uta, the non canon character from the movie, in the newest manga chapter just to shamelessly hype up the movie. And I've gone out of my way to include a Shanks cameo in the new chapter as well so you would think that shanks will be featured prominently in the movie and buy the tickets. I admit that shanks' appearance there didn't make a lick of sense and I did it for blatant movie promotion only. But what can I say, I LOVE MONEEEY!!!!. So go and see the movie you peasants:beckmoji:."

-@DA

Once again, I've translated it as best as I can to my knowledge. So I apologize for any small mistakes.
@EtenBoby
@T.D.A
@PuckTheGreat
@ivaannom

Hello. Can any of you confirm the translation?
If the translation is wrong, please write the correct translation.
Thank you all

D

Deleted member 83

@EtenBoby
@T.D.A
@PuckTheGreat
@ivaannom

Hello. Can any of you confirm the translation?
If the translation is wrong, please write the correct translation.
Thank you all
It’s so hot!! Have you guys been enjoying the summer so far? I know I know, it’s so hot you don’t want to go out during daytime anymore, but sorry! I would like you to head out for just a bit!
The movie is finally going to be released on August 6th! A big thank you to all the staff members that worked on it!
At this point there’s nothing more to add! Just go and enjoy it!!
Your destination will be Elegia, a live concert stage known as movie theater.
While I believe all the stages around the country will have their AC on, but please do watch out for your burning passion/heart.
The name of the concert is “New Genesis”!!
I’ll be praying that nothing unexpected will happen…
But the participants are a little…oh that’s the signal! Now then..
Have a safe trip!!

Luffy:you’re going too?! So are we!!

Leaked: @Extravlad watching the movie, putting aside all the Yonkou and Admiral rivalry that never existed, he's like this behind the scenes about Shanks and Yonkous:

@Seraphoenix @Red Admiral @MonsterKaido @Erkan12 @Tejas @Wildfire Kaios :denzimote::denzimote::denzimote::denzimote:
Man i'm kinda embarassed...why must people act like dis and more importantly why must they throw popcorn and stuff everywhere and littering the room lol you can act like a 5 year old but making the room messy like dat is lame