Questions & Mysteries Old Gen Marines seem a lot strongee than current Marines

He's still fighting Sabo.

So I don't see why you posted these things.
Because he isn't, he is clearly fighting Luffy as a billion hints suggest, in particular what I posted.

But you are free to think otherwise obviously, as you are free to think Shanks is not fighting BB but, idk, Dragon or Mihawk or whatever.

Nobody cares what you think. You are consistently wrong in your narratives and Akainu vs Luffy is your only hope.
Already answered.

Also not particularly my hope, I just find Sabo vs Akainu terribly lackluster and even bad for Sabo's character and Akainu's too. Sabo has another objective (the GV and the DCs/Gorosei, they btw scarred him too) and Akianu does not care about Sabo particularly.

At that point, it would be vastly better Akainu vs Dragon (we know why) or Akainu vs rogue Fujitora or even vs Aokiji 2.0.

Already answered.

Also not particularly my hope, I just find Sabo vs Akainu terribly lackluster and in fact even bad for Sabo's character and Akainu's too. Sabo has another objective (the GV and the DC, they bye scarred him too) and Akianu does not care about Sabo particularly.

At that point, it would be vastly better Akainu vs Dragon (we knwi why)/or even Akainu vs rogue Fujitora or even vs Aokiji 2.0.
Well you're the same clown who completely denied the idea of the gorosei being immortal despite the rather obvious implications. I mean it was extremely obvious.

So you obvious have your biases and we all know it.

Not sure why I even respond to you.

Well you're the same clown who completely denied the idea of the gorosei being immortal despite the rather obvious implications. I mean it was extremely obvious.

So you obvious have your biases and we all know it.

Not sure why I even respond to you.
Starting to wonder the same myself really.

Why I am even try to reason?
Who knows, I am an optimist.

The only old marines that we know are the reputable and strong ones so obviously the new gen looks worse when there's a wide variety that we see.