Life Is Good ✌️
Smoker nearing Admiral level aura ready to decide what he'll do next
Sakazuki is fuming with rage and ready to erupt at any moment
Issho been absent for god knows how long, he should be on edge too
Borsalino faced with a heavy hearted decision
Aramaki is an unhinged force of nature, no idea what he might be up to
Kuzan ruthlessly took down his former mentor and idol
Sengoku is speaking of making a move against Cross Guild

Time for Marine piece, I wholeheartedly wish for everyone to enjoy the upcoming sequences of this manga
It's about to go down
:steef:

It depends on whether sword has a bigger boss behind it, either one of the Admirals or old legends. If not then sword will not be a major participant in what's about to come, Drake is a small fish afterall
Another potential new leader for Sword is Smoker. Smoker is the 6th most powerful marine after Sakazuki, the Admirals and Sengoku, he's in command of 10 battleships manned by 300 men, including 6 different commanders. G5 is the only autonomous branch of MarineHQ.
He's visiting the hospital now, Coby is nothing but an inexperienced child, Drake is mentally broken, and they just lost their hero Garp. Smoker can be this new hero who will live up to the task, he's also their former mentor and senior.
@Adamxero @MarineHQ @SmokedOut
Dope idea with Smoker leading Sword. I can see that since Smoker and Koby will both be Admirals. So they gotta be on the same side as "good" Marines.

It does but aside from that the trajectory of the swords is the same.
They intercept in the middle where Venus blocked.
And we end up with a single slice as seen on the rock against Kuma.
Yeah, I was just saying it's not an iai since iai implies unsheathing on the same move as the attack.

Other than that he did the same move.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Yeah, I was just saying it's not an iai since iai implies unsheathing on the same move as the attack.

Other than that he did the same move.
Actually, you are right.
He didn't say Iai this time...
So I guess the variation is different and not focused on speed but more on raw power.

#2 and #3 starwhat vs gorosei while Sanji just watches after getting stared diffed and teeth diffed
:ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha:
I swear man, you gotta be a complete fool if you think Sanjino is still a main combatant, mf got delegated to middle quarted with Franky, Brook and Robin.
Post automatically merged:

Tired Zoro sent the Gorosei that neg diffed Sanji flying, thats what you wanna go with?
:saden:
Is that why zori didn't even see kizaru or got to sniff gorosei ass until the end of the arc ? :saden:
Main combatant stuck with Lucci for most of the arc and the Ups delivery guy :risicheck:

Is that why zori didn't even see kizaru or got to sniff gorosei ass until the end of the arc ? :saden:
Main combatant stuck with Lucci for most of the arc and the Ups delivery guy :risicheck:
Zoro negged Kaku, negged the strongest seraphim, Ez diffed Lucci, And is now about to fight a Gorosei.

Kizaru was too busy murdering Vegapunk since Luffy failed to protect him and Sanjino was too busy getting stared diffed to do anything to help.
:usoprice:

Any of the gorosei>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any admiral btw

I'm glad you mofos wrote that here. I hadn't even noticed Gin and Don Krieg... looks like they have made great use of these years by growing their hair :endthis: