Current Events One Piece became worser than Fairy Tail

He is a troll :josad: Ignore him
I'm a troll? You're the one who champions Crydo, but I'm the troll? :mihanha:

Still can't live with the fact that Crydo is outed as a fraud, huh? :rolaugh:

Oh, since when did this forum discussion page count is an indicative of so called hype?
Even in other characters chapter, it is mostly about Zoro vs Sanji dick measurement contest more than 'actual' so called discussion. Besides, there was no Luffy 'centric' chapter since chapter 1000.
Cope. :luffylaugh:

He is not rip-off, it was really good and now it became even better

So what? it has logic explanation, while everything that Luffy doing in this arc - not
:odenugh:

Btb what is this so called tension you are talking about? That MC wins all the time?? Did Zoro ever lose any fight in post skip? Aren't you one of the people with ZKK agenda? Luffy has to 'lose' for that to happen. Btb, It is Zoro fights that has or had no tension because of 'I am never gonna lose again'. Luffy lost his fights atleast.
See, this post ensures me that you didn't even know what the concept of tension is, so you kept spewing out stupid stuff like this. Evident in your post is that you mistook tension for predictability and predictability for tension. :sanjimeh:

Then again, the use of the words "ZKK agenda" alone should have told me that you're proud of and in your wrongness. So stand there and be wrong. :ace:

:cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme:
You haven’t read EZ so you can’t judge

:kriwhat:
EZ is far better than FT.
Would Oda kill someone from the main group? Would Oda kill his villains? No but Mashima did that in EZ. Has OP a MC with some character development without losing some of his old traits? No. Is there an adventure feeling in OP? No, not anymore. Are there character interactions between the crew mates? No not anymore.
EZ has also a lot of dark elements. The story gets better after the first 60 chapters.
Ez is covering all the weaknesses of post ts OP
I also don’t like FT but EZ is different

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

Would Oda kill someone from the main group? Would Oda kill his villains? No but Mashima did that in EZ. Has OP a MC with some character development without losing some of his old traits? No. Is there an adventure feeling in OP? No, not anymore. Are there character interactions between the crew mates? No not anymore.
EZ has also a lot of dark elements. The story gets better after the first 60 chapters.
same friendship powerup bullshit as always even the characters are the same. I remember jaismine box stopped translating it because it was FT with a new coat of paint i read the first 20 chapters but it was FT all over again except Natsu has black hair:whitepress:

You sure? I want to start EZ going by this, but Mashima already let me down twice with Rave Master and Fairy Tail. That's why I'm holding off on EZ.

same friendship powerup bullshit as always even the characters are the same. I remember jaismine box stopped translating it because it was FT with a new coat of paint i read the first 20 chapters but it was FT all over again except Natsu has black hair:whitepress:
There’s no power of friendship, believe me. I hate the "power of friendship" nonsense the most. It gets better as the story goes on. Believe me, Mashima surprised me
Post automatically merged:

You sure? I want to start EZ going by this, but Mashima already let me down twice with Rave Master and Fairy Tail. That's why I'm holding off on EZ.
EZ is not like FT. In the beginning you could think it would be the same but believe me it gets better around ~ chapter 60. The villains are ruthless, there’s no power of friendship, the MC gets some character development, the mysteries are great etc.
Of course there are some typical Shonen elements (women bath scene, some friendship talk etc.) but nearly every Shonen has them. It reminds me of pre ts OP, only a little bit darker and in space. In the end it’s all a matter of taste

Last edited:
If Mashima wrote One Piece

-Yonko are introduced at W7 (Shanks,WB,BM,Kaido)

-200 chapters later Shanks leaves the Yonko, get replaced by Shiki

-First introduction of the Yonko they get offscreened 4V1 by Shanks in a NODIFF fight

-In the same chapter BB arrives and KILLS Shanks in oneshot

5 characters with great hype and build-up absolutely ruined

Only Mashima can pull off this kind of shit

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
There’s no power of friendship, believe me. I hate the "power of friendship" nonsense the most. It gets better as the story goes on. Believe me, Mashima surprised me

EZ is not like FT. In the beginning you could think it would be the same but believe it’s gets better around ~ chapter 60. The villains are ruthless, there’s no power of friendship, the MC gets some character development, the mysteries are great etc.
Of course there are some typical Shonen elements (women bath scene, some friendship talk etc.) but nearly every Shonen has them.
you say you hate it yet you like FT and you think EZ is better than OP when all black hair natsu does is go around making friends with people to the point it's a running gag.

I dont think everyone have actually problem with fanservice as I know.

Eden zero literally have fan service but it seem it has better written story to me.
Beside fairy tail have friendship power is biggest problem they beef with it. If fairy tail have better writtenmanga, no one complain about fanservice.

If we really hate fanservice we would be burning people alive in Middle Ages or become purtians.

If Mashima wrote One Piece

-Yonko are introduced at W7 (Shanks,WB,BM,Kaido)

-200 chapters later Shanks leaves the Yonko, get replaced by Shiki

-First introduction of the Yonko they get offscreened 4V1 by Shanks in a NODIFF fight

-In the same chapter BB arrives and KILLS Shanks in oneshot

5 characters with great hype and build-up absolutely ruined

Only Mashima can pull off this kind of shit
Why can I imagine him doing this? :milaugh:

This gives the final parts of Rave Master flashback for me. :catsweat:

EZ is not like FT. In the beginning you could think it would be the same but believe me it gets better around ~ chapter 60. The villains are ruthless, there’s no power of friendship, the MC gets some character development, the mysteries are great etc.
Of course there are some typical Shonen elements (women bath scene, some friendship talk etc.) but nearly every Shonen has them. It reminds me of pre ts OP, only a little bit darker and in space. In the end it’s all a matter of taste
I'll approach it with caution, then. If it shows any signs of history repeating, I'm taking a hike from it. :absojustice: