Current Events One Piece became worser than Fairy Tail

No cap i aint reading all this shit.
Op is mid but not that trash as Ft.
OP is mid but fairy tail is trash as hell

And narutos longest arc the war arc aint that good either
Post automatically merged:

When someone said they understand the story by just reading the 'spoilers', that's when you know that his or her opinion can't be taken seriously. There is a reason manga is fictional and labelled 'shonen'. Someone like you come to NTR or harem genre and bitch why it is harem or NTR. Also, all other main characters you have mentioned didn't even have 19 years age and yet they are above 95% of people in the verse.
Fairy tail became worse for other reasons. It is not as if fairy tail was top 3 at any point of time to begin with.
Italic boy givin good takes
Gotta throw some like

One piece is at its lowest

People are fooled coz they expect new Gear or zoro showed CoC or Sanji finally beat someone strong since TS

• Luffy becoming goku 2.0
  • Boobs and boobs to sell more copies
  • Rooftop fansverice battle between SNs and Yonko to sell more copies
  • Offscreen battles : important ones like Jack/Pero vs dukes,
  • Focus on fodders like gifters and headliners than Calamities over 100 chapters
  • No character development for main characters really
  • Exhaustive dragging of running scenes
  • And more
OP at its lowest still 100x better than Fairytail

Nothing tops the Demon King from NnT, Kaiido is a masterpiece in compare to that trash guy, hell even Sting and Rouge where more dangerous then this trash Demon King, he was at most the worst villian with I ever see in any manga, really that was one of the worst(if not worst next to next with Attack on Titan and trash Eren)shit I ever see.

Wano is solid, not great not terrible, just solid, has his good moments, his bad moments.
Fairy tail had these moments too, I recently enjoy Fairy tail, not saying that it is better thought then One Piece.

If Loda keeping up with the false hype and fake deaths like what he's doing right now then yeah, One Piss is trashier than Fairy Tail.

With that being said, at least Fairy Tail does stick with the theme (nostalgic adventure, magic, fanservice, fights, etc.) while OP went from pirates adventure story to a power-level fest with characters that got destroyed narratively because of so called "plot" and so on.

FT have better written female characters and designs, actually good fights, good villains, impactful moments like Zeref and Mavis story.

"But but power of friendship"

Yeah every Shounen have that duh. At least Mashima openly admit that it got over the top sometimes while Loda have to put cringe plot armor abundantly in every single things. Background characters in FT does help and contribute to the plot in one way or another then you got "cheerleaders" shit in OP.

But One Piss fans still mad that Demon Slayer, Hunter x Hunter, Fairy Tail, etc. surpassed OP in standard tropes.

One of his most classic videos. I still love it today.
This reaction video is legendary :suresure:

^If one piece ever has a dog shit moment like this il drop it permanently, zkk or no zkk.
This page/chapter (amongst other retarded FT moments), granted Fairy Tail a place in the hall of dog shit moments....

Erza who's been tortured, with the pain effecting her and still ongoing, somehow still beats her physically and magically superior opponent. This same opponents puts a spell on her, that puts Erza in even more pain (adding to what she's already feels) and as a cherry on top messes with her senses and blinds her....

And what does she say? "Ultimate pain is....the pain of losing that light" :whitepress:

Suck your mom Erza :suresure:

Mashima or whatever his name is failed to write 3 decent stories:seriously:
Remember dumbasses used to compare GOAT Zoro to Erza the trash back in the days. They even made a Zoro vs Erza deathmatch:

This reaction video is legendary :suresure:

Remember dumbasses used to compare GOAT Zoro to Erza the trash back in the days. They even made a Zoro vs Erza deathmatch:
When god serena get 1shotted after all the hype
Thats when I know fairy tail is trash

I am not saying ZKK don’t have the hints. I mean luffy geat 2 and 3 are poweruo from nowhere unless we say luffy offscreen training before water 7. No foreshadowing on luffy gears.

Lots of power come from nowhere or don’t make sense in fiction world. No explaination needed. Looney tunes and Tom and Jerry’s are good example. Popeye spinach is literally auto win button and solve any problem you have.

I mean kaido is guy is supposed to unkillable guy.

I am saying if oda draw zoro woke up from nap like 1 minutes, then he does suffer the side effects from mink medicine , yet zoro tough out the side affect. Then zoro run to kaido and one shot kill on kaido with his strongest attack. Yep kaido die in one attack by zoro.
I mean people would be mad for treating kaido so bad thst zoro made kaido like one shot fodder. And call the writing bad. Yes ZKK exits in narrative hints, will they will like is the real question ?
It will get,worse if zoro strongest attack don’t one shot future opponent like he did with kaido
That is my point and how people react .

PS: Erza does one shot female demon as I recalled after gain armor from nowhere.

Beside : if ZKK happen and zoro one shot kill kaido , I say it is cool moment for zoro. Not complaining, but to enjoy it.
Thats different from Erza pullin random space and time cuttin armor

Oda already showed broken bones zoro giving Kaido a deepwound
And he already have Advance CoC ( ability of the very strongest )

Last edited:
Nothing tops the Demon King from NnT, Kaiido is a masterpiece in compare to that trash guy, hell even Sting and Rouge where more dangerous then this trash Demon King, he was at most the worst villian with I ever see in any manga, really that was one of the worst(if not worst next to next with Attack on Titan and trash Eren)shit I ever see.

Wano is solid, not great not terrible, just solid, has his good moments, his bad moments.
Fairy tail had these moments too, I recently enjoy Fairy tail, not saying that it is better thought then One Piece.
The Demon King was the lamest villain ever. I still have hope for the sequel. I’m enjoying the sequel so far and the final villain is already known… if there’s not a last minute surprise

Yuuki Seto should draw more hentai series but no NTR please.
Why are mangakas so obsessed with absolute cuck shit? Hell, even Attack on Titan has this sort of crap. Can't believe their fetish even influences their own stories to which they destroy literally everything...

I think it's normal for a series to get worse when it's going on for that long. Hell, Oda's even out of ideas for designs and reuses them (look at Oden and Oven. Similar name, even). I think he just needs to end the series eventually. I feel the biggest issue about a series running for such a long time is the lack of creativity in the end. But well, I will only compare FT and OP once the latter is concluded. Which shouldn't take longer than 5 years now.