Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I think this has been my favorite chapter in a long while. The finality of it all is setting in and while I'm not especially fond of Shinobu or anything, saying goodbye to the Wano cast is a pretty big moment. I wonder what Oda has planned for Momonosuke and Kin'emon though, those two are giving me Vivi vibes and they've been with the crew for 356~ chapters now. Their departure will definitely be felt.

Classic Oda too. "I wanna be done in 3 years", yet now he's introducing this Burned Man plotline. I'm intrigued to know what that could be about and the fact Luffy repeated it with interest tells me it might lead into a bigger plot. Interesting stuff.

Supernova Captains were good together, I like them as a unit interacting like this.

Of course, Crocodile being back in the story (somewhat) is really hype for me. Second favorite character full stop, so knowing he and Mihawk alone have what it takes to make an emperor's crew is wild. I cannot wait to see what they're planning—I have the sneaking suspicion Cross Guild is his mind child, Mihawk's in it for entertainment and Buggy the prestige.

Only downside is that Yamato is likely to repeat Oden's shtick when he tried to join Whitebeard, cementing the fact that Yamato is nothing more than an Oden cosplayer. If Oda takes this opportunity to kill that Oden gimmick within Yamato, good on him and I'll start getting excited for Yamato's future. If Yamato joins the SHs as just Kozuki Oden, she's the worst member hands down.

5/5 chapter.

Carrot should've gotten more scenes like this in Wano
And now that she got a proper scene might be the time that she might leave the story for a while
:josad:
It kinda shows Oda had no real endgame with her, because she really should have gotten way more screentime than what she got if this is where her story was meant to end. There was no real build up to any of this.

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
Classic Oda too. "I wanna be done in 3 years", yet now he's introducing this Burned Man plotline. I'm intrigued to know what that could be about and the fact Luffy repeated it with interest tells me it might lead into a bigger plot. Interesting stuff.
think it can be connected to someone we already know/heard of? Aokiji, Revos, some old member of Roger?