One Piece Chapter 1,073: "Miss Buckingham Stussy"

Rate ?

• Total voters
Not strength wise.
PK requires a lot of Treasure hunting of Ponelglyps. A strong crew. Being the strongest swordsman is lone effort.
THIS, I don't understand why they use that nonsense argument xd, to be king of the pirates you need everything you have said, and in fact, Luffy alone could not become the "king of the pirates", however Zoro can and should comply his dream alone, after all, is to defeat the most powerful swordsman in a 1v1 without the help of the powers of a god

THIS, I don't understand why they use that nonsense argument xd, to be king of the pirates you need everything you have said, and in fact, Luffy alone could not become the "king of the pirates", however Zoro can and should comply his dream alone, after all, is to defeat the most powerful swordsman in a 1v1 without the help of the powers of a god
Just with the help of magic swords instead of powers of god.
Mihawk didn't defeat the most powerful swordsman in 1 vs 1 and yet he was WSS. Whitebeard or Kaidou didn't defeat WSM or WSC to defeat WSM or WSC for world to call them with such titles.

he wa smore shock of wtf was that thing ? BUt hey to each their own .
Unworthy of an emperor. Should be more careful.
Post automatically merged:

Saw a GODA theory about how bakkin intentionally told weevil to surrender, she is selling out marco when he goes to "rescue" weevil :crazwhat:
Expected from a cunning woman like her.

Last edited:

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
β€Ž
Good chapter, shit quality. Might just wait for TCB in the future. Least they get the pages in the right order.

Liked Stussy’s use of Kami E, which was always cool even thoug replaced with CoO (probably is CoO tbh) and seastone.

I’m liking Egghead being a staging ground while we get other events in the world. For Weevil and Marco, I’m still absoutely certain that there has been a cut storyline somewhere, it’s been weird writing since Marco’s message to Luffy.

Feels strange, the Gorosei having a name after all this time. Now, you’d imagine Saturn is there to take command of the Seraphim away from Vegapunk. It’s been a thing throughout Egghead of these scientific creations having a will of their own. The animals at the very start, Stussy most likely, various mention of the Seraphim growing and making decisions of their own. I don’t think it’s a coincidence that the four Seraphim there are all versions of Warlords with positive relationships with the Strawhats.

I think we’ll see a bit of peace for a chapter or two where the Strawhats talk to the Seraphim.

Then Kizaru and Saturn show up, turn them back to the Government side and they start fighting.

Then they overcome their programming, thanks to

S-Hawk- Zoro
S-Snake- Luffy
S-Bear- Bonney
S-Shark- Jinbei (maybe Nami).

Just with the help of magic swords instead of powers of god.
Mihawk didn't defeat the most powerful swordsman in 1 vs 1 and yet he was WSS. Whitebeard or Kaidou didn't defeat WSM or WSC to defeat WSM or WSC for world to call them with such titles.
Nika nika >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> "magic sword"
In addition, enma only served as "instructor" or "teacher" for zoro to learn Ryou and take him to the limit to release his conqueror haki, nothing more, currently he does not increase or grant abilities or increase stats on zoro or heal him, he doesn't protect him or anything, Enma was like hyogoro for Luffy.

Honestly, Leakers made so much shit up for Zoro

Unironically even someone as weak as BB looked better vs S-Hawk

Zoro was charging and attacked SHawk in order to stop the slash and still got overpowered and pushed up
meanwhile BB blocked SHawk while being stationary, without attacking himself
Lmao you can't really read a panel don't you ?
Zoro blocked his attack, stopped and went back. That's all, no one got pushed back.
This weak attempt when you ignore Zoro made a seraphim afraid for his life while Zoro was smiling.
That's difference of portrayal.

Nika nika >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> "magic sword"
In addition, enma only served as "instructor" or "teacher" for zoro to learn Ryou and take him to the limit to release his conqueror haki, nothing more, currently he does not increase or grant abilities or increase stats on zoro or heal him, he doesn't protect him or anything, Enma was like hyogoro for Luffy.
Enma increase ap, dc, lethality and offers defense. That is stats. Same for other graded swords. Zoro uses swords to protect himself from attacks.
Post automatically merged:

Oda doesn't want his Admirals dying
Or maybe he doesn't want Mihawk dying. :kayneshrug: