Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminder that Sanji did the exact same thing Jinbei did, he saved His Brothers who are equally as bad as Arlong. And unlike Jinbei he doesn't plan to keep them in check

If Arlong didn't pay off The Marines, Jinbei would have killed him the moment he heard of Him harming civilians

Sanji doesn't give a fuck what his brothers do to poor North Blue civilains and poor NB girls
Because they're his family. Jeez, you heartless cows

He wanted to abandon all the children on Punk Hazard until Luffy’s left hand Nami overruled him but he’s the KiNdEsT sTrAwHaT because he puts his crew’s lives at risk to save his shitty abusive family :risitasad:
No, he took Kinemon along before that.

He wanted to leave the kid because — well read the chapter — he raised points that they can't take random kid out of a hospital just because they don't want to be there, that's every kid.

It was when the people started shooting at them that he turned around.

If Oda can't even kill one scabbard despite all the death flags I don't think any supernova is dying :kayneshrug:
A scabbard dying has less impact than a supernova, and this time is different and you know that. Even Hawkins said someone has 1 percent of survival before the morning. One of them will definitely die and my money is on Kid.

If Oda can't even kill one scabbard despite all the death flags I don't think any supernova is dying :kayneshrug:
If he killed any scabbards then that would be very jarring, Luffy was messing around joking while running rather than G4'ing there. And would have been there to save them earlier had Zoro not pulled on his legs slowing him down and alerting Queen that Luffy was there.
All the stall tactics used by Oda, on Luffy, Zoro, Sanji (still) Law and Kid would seem a lot worse if these characters died.

Status
Not open for further replies.