Status
Not open for further replies.
I would rank him top 30 at best.

Can't be any more generous than that.
Thhat high? :seriously:

Overall no diss to Kid but Law > Kid any day of the week, year, century
Millenia :kata:

I incorporated everything, he’s such a well written character, complex history, intrigue, unknowns, OP devil fruit, Will of D, and ties to major characters
He’s just built different
He's also low key funny and a troll

rolling up to Marineford in a hoodie GOAT :steef:

Argh i cant imagine how this battle will end.
But i my opinion there is very very little chance the sh alliance will win the battle, but i have some highlight what will happen.
1. there will something happen betwen kaido n enma, dunno kaido will dead or something else but after this arc wano must be opened to outside.
2. The fight wont be decided by whos team stronger because there is no doubt kaido n bm were stronger, sh alliance will use some strategis to win the fight, maybe Law will use his df power to take advantage n use some tricky skill.
3. Kaido n bm will attacked by sh full aliance plus white beard pirates member, because they were once knew oden.
Hope something unpredictable happen :neesama:

Argh i cant imagine how this battle will end.
But i my opinion there is very very little chance the sh alliance will win the battle, but i have some highlight what will happen.
1. there will something happen betwen kaido n enma, dunno kaido will dead or something else but after this arc wano must be opened to outside.
2. The fight wont be decided by whos team stronger because there is no doubt kaido n bm were stronger, sh alliance will use some strategis to win the fight, maybe Law will use his df power to take advantage n use some tricky skill.
3. Kaido n bm will attacked by sh full aliance plus white beard pirates member, because they were once knew oden.
Hope something unpredictable happen :neesama:
What happened to Kaido wanting to die, maybe they'll bring that back. Only way to defeat him.

Status
Not open for further replies.