Status
Not open for further replies.
I think people would have hyped up like anything if this was either chapter 1001 or chapter 999, but hey I am waiting for full summary and pics...these kind of spoilers would be usually done justice by panels and dialogues....besides, 30-40% of the content hasn't been leaked yet and we know how well it changed for the last chapter...so I haven't given up on this chapter from that standpoint yet....
Agree but some people expected way too much lol
Like d clan reveals/infos about the one piece/some people even expected BB to come lol

Imo it was pretty clear that the set up for this chap was to see the yonkos vs sns

Iirc it was even hyped by the editor not too long ago..

Honestly it's good for a chapter 1000 imo

What difficulty do you think each of the 5 sn facing the emperors this chapter give to each individual scabbard

Ashura
Kinemon
Denjiro
Raizou
Kiku
Kawamatsu
Izo
Sulong Inu
Sulong Neko

Is each Sn above the strongest Scabbard?
Will have to see Killer first since he was nerfed last time but i had Denjiro as strongest at mid high tier/Y2C, so i would say no, but together they are definitely stronger. Ashura at best Y3C/low-mid high tier, Sulong Inu+Neko Y3C low-mid high tier, Kinemon at best low high tier/Y4C, and the rest are mid tiers.

For the SN, i have Luffy as low top tier, Zoro mid-high to high high tier, Kid mid to high high tier, Law low-mid to mid high tier, and Killer low high tier.
So the first three should win definitely win against any Scabbard, Law might win against every, Killer loses against D, I, N, A.

Anyone who fully read Wano Arc knows what Oda was building up:

1. Wano Arc starts with focus on Zoro & Luffy
2. Crew is separated & we get to see only Luffy & Zoro reunion
3. When Crew is reunited, Luffy is sent to Udon where he meets Hyogoro & then Momo while Zoro is alone & meets Yasuie & then Hiyori
4. Luffy meets Kid & Zoro meets Killer (Also Luffy befriended O-Tama while Zoro befriended Toko)
5. Luffy learns new CoA & Zoro acquire Enma which empowers his CoA too
6. Both are shown Training before Act 3
7. Oden is basically a combination of Both Luffy & Zoro
8. Once they reached Onigashima, Luffy & Zoro are the first to enter after Kid & they are the first who start trouble
9. Both are shown trying to reach the Roof together but Queen & King throw them back
10. Now they both reached the Roof together in Chapter 1000

Do the Math!

Will have to see Killer first since he was nerfed last time but i had Denjiro as strongest at mid high tier/Y2C, so i would say no, but together they are definitely stronger. Ashura at best Y3C/low-mid high tier, Sulong Inu+Neko Y3C low-mid high tier, Kinemon at best low high tier/Y4C, and the rest are mid tiers.

For the SN, i have Luffy as low top tier, Zoro mid-high to high high tier, Kid mid to high top tier, Law low-mid to mid high tier, and Killer low high tier.
So the first three should win definitely win against any Scabbard, Law might win against every, Killer loses against D, I, N, A.
This scale doesn't work Inu Ashura Kin'emon and denjiro did the same amount of damage to kaido with paradise totsuka. They are comparable in power. Yes, that includes kin'emon who is a meme who never even had 20 years to train like the others

And note that Zoro is expected to do more damthay all these guys combined single handedly

This scale doesn't work Inu Ashura Kin'emon and denjiro did the same amount of damage to kaido with paradise totsuka. They are comparable in power. Yes, that includes kin'emon who is a meme who never even had 20 years to train like the others

And note that Zoro is expected to do more damthay all these guys combined single handedly
It´s a combined attack, you can´t know how much each of them contributed.

Which is still consistent with the scaling, especially since AP is Zoro´s strongest stat.

Status
Not open for further replies.