Status
Not open for further replies.
So the tragedy of the third act is the defeat of the alliance
We are even assuming there is a "tragedy". There definitely still could be (Kinemon sacrificing himself to prevent the Island from crashing on Wano somehow or something), but I doubt it'll have to do with the alliance losing. Too deep into this to start over again. Luffy losing to Kaido again? Sure, thats super possible, but everyone? Doesn't make sense anymore.

One Piece generally don't have great characters but pre TS Zoro is the closest thing that you would get to a truly great written character.

Doflamingo is okay too but his role is too short in the grand scheme of things.
That’s cap and you know it....

90% of the strawhat Roster are better written character’s than a booze loving, always sleeping, somewhat lazy, stoic, boring, directionless, muscle head of a swordsman.

Be honest you only like Zoro for his fights and because he’s “cool” and “badass” There is 0% shame in this. And I’m not just saying this because I “hate” zoro like most of you would like to believe. I’m not even trying to start an argument either as i gave that up noticing no Zoro fan is worth my time seeing as how none have the proper IQ to debate me with. (You could combine every zoro fan on this forum vs me and I’d STILL have the higher IQ) but anyways you just come off as bias truthfully.
But I do agree that Doffy was a well written Villain!

That’s cap and you know it....

90% of the strawhat Roster are better written character’s than a booze loving, always sleeping, somewhat lazy, stoic, boring, directionless, muscle head of a swordsman.

Be honest you only like Zoro for his fights and because he’s “cool” and “badass” There is 0% shame in this. And I’m not just saying this because I “hate” zoro like most of you would like to believe. I’m not even trying to start an argument either as i gave that up noticing no Zoro fan is worth my time seeing as how none have the proper IQ to debate me with. (You could combine every zoro fan on this forum vs me and I’d STILL have the higher IQ) but anyways you just come off as bias truthfully.
But I do agree that Doffy was a well written Villain!
I am not interested in debating with you
Sorry :sweat:

Luffy losing this round? Sure. Whole alliance getting defeated putting a clear stop to the momentum Oda has been building for dozens of chapters with Oda needing to spend another dozens of chapters to build another battle? Nah. Not happening.
Luffy loses, then the island falls. Kaido and BM will go to read poneglyph. Someone intervenes in the battle for example revolutionaries or the navy. Luffy will win the next round.

Status
Not open for further replies.