Status
Not open for further replies.
If he killed any scabbards then that would be very jarring, Luffy was messing around joking while running rather than G4'ing there. And would have been there to save them earlier had Zoro not pulled on his legs slowing him down and alerting Queen that Luffy was there.
All the stall tactics used by Oda, on Luffy, Zoro, Sanji (still) Law and Kid would seem a lot worse if these characters died.
Let’s be honest Marco is going to join Whitebeard Ace Jozus arm and Vistas screentime in heaven

If he killed any scabbards then that would be very jarring, Luffy was messing around joking while running rather than G4'ing there. And would have been there to save them earlier had Zoro not pulled on his legs slowing him down and alerting Queen that Luffy was there.
All the stall tactics used by Oda, on Luffy, Zoro, Sanji (still) Law and Kid would seem a lot worse if these characters died.
Good
Let Luffy's fucking around backfire on him

True, true... But I find all the scabbards surviving equally jarring with all this talk about dying in battle against Kaido

No, he took Kinemon along before that.

He wanted to leave the kid because — well read the chapter — he raised points that they can't take random kid out of a hospital just because they don't want to be there, that's every kid.

It was when the people started shooting at them that he turned around.
He knew they were in distress and said “We’re not running a charity business here” until Nami overruled him. He’s just not a very kind person :kayneshrug:

think about it what are the odds oda is fucking with us if luffy wins the round this is some FT bullshit idc i love luffy and the alliance but no... 2 yonkos in 1 arc.:seriously:
idc neither 100 hostages Crydo nor Meme are endgame villains, I hope we get rid of them both by end of Wano. Imagine another arc with the overweight old lady as a antagonist:whitepress:

Status
Not open for further replies.