Status
Not open for further replies.
Law will always have more narrative weight and importance than Kid will. It was set in stone the moment he became Warlord/D. member
This is cap. Y’all put way too much into being a D. You do realize that Oda has basically said that Kidd is the main Supernova right? Law has been very pivotal, I’m not taking anything away from him. But something tells me that from Wano arc onwards Kidd will start to be a much more pivotal character. Just a hunch. Kidd will have relevance post Wano when it comes to the Shanks stuff.

Needed help to get his heart back which belonged to him, all Smoker did was even the playing field and you use that to downplay Law :seriously:
Not all fights are equal.
Post automatically merged:

Oh ok. So currently finding Poneglyphs and fighting Yonko are not achievements. Understandable. Become Warlord is not a big deal? Ok.

Mind you past warlords are Doffy, BB, (Ace as a candidate), Mihawk, Jinbei

ppl who are accomplished Vets. And at that young of an age.

(if you refute with buggy/Moria, Moria ~ Rival to past Kaido, Buggy was on PK ship)
The way Law got it... no it isn't a big deal.
Finding a Poneglyph that's just waiting to be found in a location that's hinted to hold it.... real good fucking achievement you have there.

This is cap. Y’all put way too much into being a D. You do realize that Oda has basically said that Kidd is the main Supernova right? Law has been very pivotal, I’m not taking anything away from him. But something tells me that from Wano arc onwards Kidd will start to be a much more pivotal character. Just a hunch. Kidd will have relevance post Wano when it comes to the Shanks stuff.
Idk about the Shanks stuff. This doesn’t take anything away from Kid. The focus may surely go to Kid, but we know more about Laws crew, background, mentors, everything about Law. That comment from Oda was him surprising himself. iirc Oda said he didn’t even think twice about his crew. Killer was made up on the spot. Wouldn’t even be surprised if he died right now.

If Oda wanted to dump Kid exposition, Udon prison would be the perfect point to do it. But instead he quickly reveals stuff about Kid. Albeit not background. His crew isn’t even there joining the fight. Law has been and will be doing more important stuff than Kid. Even after wano

Not all fights are equal.

The way Law got it... no it isn't a big deal.
Finding a Poneglyph that's just waiting to be found in a location that's hinted to hold it.... real good fucking achievement you have there.
Yeah this is blatant downplaying. The world govt destroys island of ppl who read and find Poneglyphs. And how quickly you overlook that Warlord position. It’s not how you get it, it’s that you get it.

Just like Kid and supporters, despite not doing anything extraordinary he is boosted to the level of Luffy who has actual notches under his belt. Yet for Law you take it all away

but we know more about Laws crew, background, mentors, everything about Law.
For now, but this could easily change who knows?
If Oda wanted to dump Kid exposition, Udon prison would be the perfect point to do it.
I’ve seen a few people saying this and I don’t agree. Wano is not the arc for Kidd’s backstory imo. Characters that have connection to Wano like the scabbards and Yamato should get the flashbacks. Kidd doesn’t have the necessary connections to Wano for his flashback to not feel forced to me. Wano to me is more of like an “introduction arc” for Kidd. Sort of like Punk Hazard was for Law. Kidd will do big things in this arc to hype him but his backstory will still remain a mystery. Whatever arc focuses on Shanks will probably be “his dressrosa arc” where we get his backstory.
Law has been and will be doing more important stuff than Kid. Even after wano
We will see about this.

For now, but this could easily change who knows?

I’ve seen a few people saying this and I don’t agree. Wano is not the arc for Kidd’s backstory imo. Characters that have connection to Wano like the scabbards and Yamato should get the flashbacks. Kidd doesn’t have the necessary connections to Wano for his flashback to not feel forced to me. Wano to me is more of like an “introduction arc” for Kidd. Sort of like Punk Hazard was for Law. Kidd will do big things in this arc to hype him but his backstory will still remain a mystery. Whatever arc focuses on Shanks will probably be “his dressrosa arc” where we get his backstory.

We will see about this.
I’m not Oda, nor am I ignorant, so I’m sure Kid should do big things. I would not be surprised given portrayal.

However, given that he’s based off the unluckiest Pirate, idk, chances are slim

:cheers:

Wasn’t he one of the Great Pirates of the Caribbean’s?
Not even that famous tbh, the notorious thing associated to him is that he was a cruel pirate and once ate the heart of a man

They were hilarious last time those four were together i'm going to enjoy seeing them fight together:milaugh:
Love their dynamic :milaugh:

I’m not Oda, nor am I ignorant, so I’m sure Kid should do big things. I would not be surprised given portrayal.

However, given that he’s based off the unluckiest Pirate, idk, chances are slim
Aye man, Captain Kidd might have been unlucky but along with pirates like Blackbeard (Edward Teach) and Anne Bonney, he is one of the most famed pirates in history. I’m sure Oda will do him justice :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.