Status
Not open for further replies.
Kizaru would be critically damaged, but Kizaru doesn't let people tag him when no hax is involved. He's all about speed.
Oh i know, i was just telling Beta that things arent so black and white.

This is overdone, we seen plenty of times already Kaido just letting people hit him willingly. And then get serious.

Though i think this time it wasnt so much Kaido's desire to die that let Luffy hit him but more so himself understimating him given their past encounter.

Now guys, what do you expect in chapter 1001? Guess we'll have a few pages of Yonkos fight on the roof + other fights like Franky and Jimbe
I guess at some point Oda is going to hype Kidd up, 1001 might be that chapter. After all I doubt he is going to sit there watching Luffy fight 2 yonko by himself.
He actually might get in the way too at some stage in the fight because of his pride.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
We'll learn about his rise to the top in his flashback imo.

Dude has a serious boner for letting people hit him because he can regen and kinda wants to die anyways.

But i think this happened after he became the strongest.

Given that we know what his fruit is, this could have been a metaphor of him being super weak early and struggling to the top. Once he reached it, he became bored. Because while attaining strength, he still didnt accomplish anything of note like Roger or WB or Oden did.

Hence his desire to die gloriously, and letting people hit him.

That's what i think anyways.
No my issue is you cant have been fighting ryou users the top tiers then be shocked every time youre hit with ryou. It doesnt make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.