Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Depends on if we are getting full arc od elbaf
Yess
Dunno about Kaido but Big Mom needs to disappear from the story. Either by massive defeat and she goes back to Toto Land or she dies.

I don't want another arc with her. She has nothing to do with Elbaf. She ate some kids and her daughter dumped Loki. Not enough to push her down our throats for the next arc.
That elabf story could be expanded but as of now both scenario - her falling down in wano and elbaf seem far fetched at the same time.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
She's turning good, and BM is never gonna die per se. I think the way Oda will ''kill'' BM is by killing her ''Yonko'' side, AkA the evil one.
I think you’re right-on here, but I’ve lost interest in waiting for the turn. If she gets bonked on the head and acts like the goofy ass O-Lin during this impending standoff with the Supernovae, how the hell are we supposed to keep taking her seriously??

Nah he would be, If Akainu was in place of Kaido right now, with Luffy's goal to beat him. And after having defeated the scabbards, he would absolutely do the same thing.
This is Luffy's story, not the admirals or Yonkos.

In the end he will beat them all.

Also no one is beating Primebeard or Roger 1vs1 but the cream of the crop

I.E Kaido/Akainu/Mihawk/BM can sure as hell give them a tough fight and nothing suggests otherwise.

And one last thing, stop underestimating Luffy. Its over, the man isnt a small fry to top tiers anymore.

Right about now i'd say he's around Old Rayleigh's lvl, AKA a low top tier.
I don't underestimate Luffy. I acknowledge that he is above all commanders and a Low Top Tier by now, but i still don't think that this Luffy would be so care-free against Akainu, not after the emotional damage and scars he got from him.

Time will tell. I'm absolutely confident that I'm right on this one.

I think you’re right-on here, but I’ve lost interest in waiting for the turn. If she gets bonked on the head and acts like the goofy ass O-Lin during this impending standoff with the Supernovae, how the hell are we supposed to keep taking her seriously??
I think something will happen that will make BM leave Kaido's side because as things stand the people at the top arent winning with 2 top tiers there.

The prophecy of the 9 shadows taking down Kaido(singled down) was repeated this very chapter, other people will arrive to the top to help Luffy and co will BM is out somewhere else.

Im hoping on navy intervention and or her plain leaving for some other reason.

Luffy is the last of the 5 getting to the roof yet he is the first to attack an Emperor Lol.

Special mention to Law just chilling on his rock while facing 2 emperors,probably the most badass this chapter.

Kid talking shot to other supernova as usual but I like his guts.

Marco holding off King and Queen was impressive,I guess king is definitely a background character then it seems.

Next chapter is the most hype of the last 5 years: 5 supernova vs 2 emperors :steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.