Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Because their manga wasn't that long or they couldn't sell enough, not because they can't work for 23 years.
I know people who worked from 16 years to 60, 8-10 hours daily.
The argument of "23 years" here doesn't matter too much, is his work like many people works for 30 years+ in their life for 8 hours daily.
I just said Oda doesn't work 8 hours a day, dude draws over 12 hours a day easy, i can you tell you that much. He told a lot of the days he can only ever get 4~5 hours of sleep because he has to keep drawing crazy amounts of hours every day. It's not just 8 hours. And doing this amount of work everyday for over 23 years is fucking nuts.

Because their manga wasn't that long or they couldn't sell enough, not because they can't work for 23 years.
I know people who worked from 16 years to 60, 8-10 hours daily.
The argument of "23 years" here doesn't matter too much, is his work like many people works for 30 years+ in their life for 8 hours daily.
Well it does because youre totally underestimating the work of a mangaka and story teller.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Does sound like this is one of those chapters that will be better upon reading through the entire arc, seems like mostly set up/early clashes other than whatever Zoro’s about to bust out. Someone tag me if Franky or Yamato show up, otherwise I’ll wait for the chapter thread instead of dealing with whatever’s caused this thread to balloon to 60 pages in, what, eight hours?? :whitepress:

This will be a really difficult battle you know. Zoro fighting King is too much. And what do you think King is going to do? Do you think he'll just wait for Zoro and the rest to beat 2 Yonko? Someone else will beat King.

Zoro has to focus on Kadio and Big Mom.
What outcome do you think will happen? Obviously I doubt you think Zoro will finish any of these people, do you think Zoro will just get knocked out up to the end of the arc?

So you want it be just about Luffy huh. Well I don't, When you have a rich cast of characters I want all of them to perform somewhat worthily, not just main character hogs all the glory.

That world to me is a dead world where Main character is put into sandbox mode and can do whatever he wants. And everyone else is just an npc.
No, i don't.
What i wan't is to not see how Zoro get's a Sword because of yes... Because it's the Sword of Oden, while Having the NIDAI KITETSU.
What i want is coherence on how Oda treats the rest of the crew.
So you're telling me Marco left ROBIN AND BROOK???
Why???
I mean WHY???
Brook has no Weight, and Robin is able because of her DF to go with Brook/Marco/Zoro
But Oda Marco left Brook and Robin.

This kind of Fast Writing is awful.

S

Slash Slash BigSlash

He was taken to the top, he couldn't made it up there by himself.

See, the above statement is a fact, but i guarantee a bunch of Zoro fans reading it will take issue with someone writting that fact about Zoro.

I did hype him up for being chosen by Oda to support Luffy up there, highlighting him once again as his First Mate for the No.1 chapter as well. I talked about that in the chapter 1000 spoiler thread, but that's a reasonable way to look at things and be happy for Zoro, so for part of Zoro's fanbase that's the equivalent of being salty or trashtalking him.

It's kind of stupid to have countless of threads in that vein pop up and the hype be overblown to that extent. It's not nearly as stupid though than it is to build this narrative where people are salty if they don't jump on board with the craziest thing some Zoro fans can come up.

Like a very modetare stance on those issues will be treated as if those supporting such a stance are Zoro haters. You'll get a person writting their mind in a concise post, and ten idiots who can't put together a setence quoting him with random memes.
Yes he was taken to the top, But so was luffy. and its doesn't diminish the fact that they would've arrived there anyway.

I guess that's a reasonable take, But I think a lot of zoro fans myself included consider Zoro to be Luffy's partner somewhat, So I can see how they be mad if you call him first mate as it might imply he is a commander or something. Though I guess its wrong to cast that opinion as salt.

I can't say anything about that its with every fanbase in the world, Once their character does something they are going to hype him to heaven.

But thats I guess is the culture of the community, Like if you say Mihawk > Shanks on reddit a lot of people will consider you stupid. But that is genuinely not a bad take.

I guess what I'm saying is you have learn to live in the chaos. As Littlefinger said “chaos is a ladder,” and you probably know the rest.
Post automatically merged:

No, i don't.
What i wan't is to not see how Zoro get's a Sword because of yes... Because it's the Sword of Oden, while Having the NIDAI KITETSU.
What i want is coherence on how Oda treats the rest of the crew.
So you're telling me Marco left ROBIN AND BROOK???
Why???
I mean WHY???
Brook has no Weight, and Robin is able because of her DF to go with Brook/Marco/Zoro
But Oda Marco left Brook and Robin.

This kind of Fast Writing is awful.
You'll have to ask Oda why he left Brook and Robin for the exact reason. But imo he did that because Zoro has been set to fight Kaido since the start. And if you can't see that you might wanna read the story again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does sound like this is one of those chapters that will be better upon reading through the entire arc, seems like mostly set up/early clashes other than whatever Zoro’s about to bust out. Someone tag me if Franky or Yamato show up, otherwise I’ll wait for the chapter thread instead of dealing with whatever’s caused this thread to balloon to 60 pages in, what, eight hours?? :whitepress:
Gotta bring in a new idea after the well known "Butterfly Effect"

The "Zoro Effect"

Yes he was taken to the top, But so was luffy. and its damish the fact that they would've arrived there anyway.

I guess that's a reasonable take, But I think a lot of zoro fans myself included consider Zoro to be Luffy's partner somewhat, So I can see how they be mad if you call him first mate as it might imply he is a commander or something. Though I guess its wrong to cast that opinion as salt.

I can't say anything about that its with every fanbase in the world, Once their character does something they are going to hype him to heaven.

But thats I guess is the culture of the community, Like if you say Mihawk > Shanks on reddit a lot of people will consider you stupid. But that is genuinely not a bad take.

I guess what I'm saying is you have learn to live in the chaos. As Littlefinger said “chaos is a ladder,” and probably know the rest.
Post automatically merged:

You'll have to ask Oda why he left Brook and Robin for the exact reason. But imo he did that because Zoro has been set to fight Kaido since the start. And if you can't see that you might wanna read the story again.
FAX FAX ALSO THIS IS ONE TIME THING TOO MARCO IS BUSY could i see the summary tho fell a sleep

Yes he was taken to the top, But so was luffy. and its damish the fact that they would've arrived there anyway.

I guess what I'm saying is you have learn to live in the chaos. As Littlefinger said “chaos is a ladder,” and probably know the rest.
Yes but you see, you asked to give a reasonable chance to those threads for example and keep an open mind about it.

The problem with thathough is that when one does that, if you try to give them a chance and take the time to post your opinion in a balanced manner, you are welcomed with all the meme quote posts, being called salty and a hater.

So when that happens, those making said threads and supporting them expose themselves as not interested in discussing those topics. The threads are just meant to be inflamatory tools, where you just troll and spam nonsense in response to anyone not joining the mindless wank.

It becomes more problematic with Zoro's fanbase simply because of the numbers. Like i can think of a couple of Sanji fans who go to similar extents, but for each of those there are a multitude of time more Zoro fans who pollute the forum with the same shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.