Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mihawk.isnt given
Kaido has never brought up mihawk or clashed him before

Among the living:
Shanks, linlin and One of admirals (since he fought Navy)
That's it
People kaido has clashed.
U can add Dragon just for the sake of it.

The only swordmen Kaido respects are Oden and Shanks
(Roger and Xebec if u count them too as swordmen)
No Navy boy is in there

Why does it matter tho?
Xebeck is an evil bastard
And neighter Oden or Wb are D's
I don't know how they are more similliar to Luffy
maybe they are the ones Kaido recognized and Oden/WB shares some similar traits with Luffy....only surprising entry is Xebec and we have no idea whether he was "evil bastard" or not...still surprising that Shanks didn't make into the list...

Meanwhile, Big Mom is laughing from above and turns Napoleon into a flaming sword. Kaidou emerges from the rocks in dragon form. In an amazing double spread, Kaidou in dragon form and Big Mom with her flaming sword face the 5 Supernova.
Both Big mom and Kaido enjoy the fight, the dude who read already the chapter said that both where laugh their ass and beeing not even a single worried, they enjoy to fight against the supernova.

The supernova doing it here very well, I must say the hype is insane, all Supernova shine in this chapter and everyone has their own role in this battle, happy that Killer also isn´t such a support character but also fight at the front.

But let be honest, neither Kaido or Big mom even use half of their true power, Kaido has still hybrid+awakening on his slave, he also don´t use any haki skill until the date expect thunder clap.

We gonna see many new feats in the next chapter from both Linlin and Kaido,
It's only a matter of time until the supernova losing this battle.

Hours and hours of work spoilt by Oda's shitty writing. :shame:

:saden:

Sanji stans aren't the only ones collecting their Ls this week. Welcome-

@nik87
@Guymieux
@ShadyOjiro
@KiriNigiri
@trav
@CbShadow
@ShishioIsBack
@bennbeckman
@Zenos7
@vikas
@Orojackson Refugee
@Don DaSlayer
@MarimoHeado
@Roronoa-sama
@WoronoaWoro
@Luffy bin Dragon (Still feel bad, man)
@Flynn
@imacub
@Tai long

Fortunately, these guys didn't bet their accounts/avis over this. Some Sanji stans will be saying goodbye to us this week. F

:virusprot:
I admit my L

Cool looking chapter seems like it

Kaidou is shocked to see Luffy's attack can give him damage.

Zoro: "So that's the Haki he has been learning from that old Wanokuni guy?"

Kid: "What the hell is that Haki? How can a punching attack work against Kaidou!?"

Wonder whether this is supposed to distinguish swordsmen Ryou from the one Luffy learned, since Zoro also knows Ryou and he should not really differentiate between his and Luffy´s.

And Kid asking about the Haki, but still wants to go up against Kaidou probably means that he has an alternative way to damage him, good that Oda did not magically give him AdvCoA as well.
While Zoro does have Ryou he clearly doesn't have internal destruction Haki which was what Luffy used on his Red Roc attack.

Big Mom getting treated like complete fodder during this fight... good. I want to see the greatness that is Kaido and honestly just from the spoilers it looks like he gets some badass dialogue in here and now is where I think his character will truly grow with a flashback soon. Things are going a little bit too smoothly for the Alliance, I'm guessing we'll get another chapter of them doing good and then things will start to go bad from there.
I'm not sure if Oda will be able to keep up with such an important big group fight and for so long, so I really see things going downhill quickly and thus an enter into a new chapter.
It's ironic how Zorotards are saying Zorotards are still trying to sugarcoat this chapter as a W for them, as if weren't expected that he'd be able to damage Kaido. Not only has Zoro been compared to the other subordinate, Killer while the Monster Trio seems to be a completely different entity, but now we know Enma is a powerup like they were denying. Glad to see that Killer isn't being put in the dust and am excited as shit for the upcoming chapters.
Who's Killer? I only know Willer

J

Jo_Ndule

Emma as expected is a huge power up and an another asspull to push Zolo to another lvl

I don't see how Zolo looked good in anyway this chapter
Zoro already said enma will make him much stronger
Enma zoro >> DR zoro

Ejma is a huge PU...only wankers wanted to say otherwise...it makes zoro much stronger, the more he uses it just like RS makes sanji much faster

What destroyed as hell ? Because killer said oh I didn't use my weapons ? Don't forget he touched zoro because of gyukimaru.
Go cry somewhere else as you did at the beginning of the chapter. Zoro cut prometheus the weapon of Big Mom and guess who gonna face BM with napoleon in fire :kata:
Prometheus is fine, she still using him

Brook on the other hand did actually damage Prometheus, a feat Zolo can't and won't do

Zolo is just there for support, how can't you see that after this chapter? lmao

anyway they all getting destroyed so it doesn't matter that much

Status
Not open for further replies.