Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Before abusing people you should learn to read, because you seem to struggle here.

I never say "L's" or whatever you kids find cool to say.

Nobody says that Zoro took an "L", but you swordsucker. Again, knowing how to read is important.

Based on your reaction and your posts you are a salty little kid who can't handle consequences for his own bs.
Same goes for the kids who like your baseless salty posts. Grow up kid.
Are you blind ? :cantseeme:

Your comments boil down to Zoro took an L :cantseeme:

I'm literally wasting my time with a fool :cantseeme:

"Nobody says that Zoro took an "L"" :virusprot:

No one apart from Imu is Rocks tier. Rocks needed Garp and Roger in a 2vs1 to be beaten. Prime Garp is Roger tier, slightly weaker but on same tier.
Pls no headcanon
All we know is that Garp and Roger
Beat Xebeck while he had prime Wb and Shiki in his crew + plus Young Bigmom and Kaido
He is around pk tier but anything above that is headcanon

Look at how strong Base Kaido is. Kaido hasn’t even used Haki yet, or his hybrid. And then there’s Awakening, which Kaido most likely has. How can Akainu possibly keep up with full power Awakened Kaido? His Raimei Hakke would be much faster and stronger than what has been shown, and his durability and regen would also be increased, so Akainu’s attacks would be less effective.
Of course he has used haki, Luffy is immune to blunt force damage without haki.

Not knocking Zoro, knocking Zorotards who are hypocritical about the raid suit or Luffy's fruit hax and pretend that having magical super rare swords isn't an edge over "base".
Zoro with the same enma cut kaido but just did a small damages. If enma is the greatest PU of all time then kaido should be dead right now. Understand what is the difference? At the end, it depends only on Zoro's strenght and haki. The more stronger he becomes, the more enma will be deadlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.