Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:milaugh:This chapter hypes Katakuri

If base luffy with fs can dodge Kaido thunder bagua (was only grased)

Kata can indeed dodge and stall to mid/high diff vs base kaido...also land attacks easily.

Katakuri /snakeman > boundman > g2> base luffy in speed

Keep downplaying FS
FS is useless without great durability against Kaido even Luffy couldn't completely dodge it either and suffered some damage. Fragile Kata would in the after life by now. Luffy's fs is complemented by his ryuo and incredible durability which fragile Kata would never be able to compensate for this is not his playing ground:brootea:

Lets get real here. Zoro cut a yonko's attack in half and injured another one in the same chapter. He by no means took an L.

At the same time, some Zoro fans definitely got their head cannon debunked. Kaido sees Oden in Luffy instead of Zoro, Enma is confirmed a power up, and Killer was nerfed. By no means are these Ls for Zoro's character himself but rather the part of his fanbase who set their expectations too high and started treating Zoro as this unkillable God.
:kayneshrug:

- We can safely say that Kaido doesn't have FS and his reaction to people hurting him makes it questionable whether he knows the third stage of CoA, we don't even know if he has Ryuo.
- His Awakening is always in effect, it works differently for Zoan users as shown in with the prison guards.

Base Kaido is impressive, very even, but i don't see a reason to assume that Akainu can't compete in this level
Obviously Akainu can compete with Base Kaido, but Hybrid + Hardening Kaido is out of his league. Raimei Hakke is strong enough to one shot YC1 level characters, as well as Oden when used as a sneak attack. Akainu would get hurt a lot by a Raimei Hakke from Base Kaido, and Hybrid + Hardening Kaido would fuck him up

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Hmmm... From what Zoro's said he clearly doesn't have Internal Destruction Haki, he does have Ryou though which is why he was able to hurt Kaido.
I don't think it's that clear cut, but I agree that Zoro probably doesn't have internal destruction haki.

As for Kid you just need to see his reaction as he have no idea what kind of Haki Luffy just used.
Yeah, Kidd seemed wholly ignorant of Ryuo.

Are you still thinking zoro will outshine killer
Yes I am.
  • Zoro suggested that he can still draw out more power with his attacks.
  • Zoro still has Asura

That zoro is around Katakuri/fs luffy?
Yes I do. See above. Furthermore, I have revised upwards my estimate of Killer given that he was able to match Enma Zoro's Rengoku Oni Giri and injure Kaido.

That Zoro will surpass Oden this arc
Yes, nothing has changed on that front.

Let alone outshine Law, Luffy and kidd in this arc?
I never claimed that Zoro will outshine Luffy, but Law and Kidd yes. Again, see above.

Im saying it now... I will accept my L if im wrong
Zoro will reopen the scar wirh Killer help! Both will do Combo ttack
Zoro will give Kaido a new scar solo. As for why Killer would be left behind, see my first reply to you.

Lets get real here. Zoro cut a yonko's attack in half and injured another one in the same chapter. He by no means took an L.

At the same time, some Zoro fans definitely got their head cannon debunked. Kaido sees Oden in Luffy instead of Zoro, Enma is confirmed a power up, and Killer was nerfed. By no means are these Ls for Zoro's character himself but rather the part of his fanbase who set their expectations too high and started treating Zoro as this unkillable God.
:kayneshrug:
because even some trash like Kinenon did, cut Kaidou’s fire roar and cut him ... but it’s nothing. Zoro will only have done something decent when he cut something from the Oden level.

Status
Not open for further replies.