Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are lumping his statement together with the silhouettes which is incorrect. He says there are only a few people in the world who can fight him. This is present tense. As in these people are still alive.

He questions who Luffy is to think he is on that level. Then we see that Luffy is made of the same stock or will as WB, Roger etc.
Which begs the question why he didn't narrow the "few" down to the obvious three which are the Yonkou?

Why leave room for interpretation when it is so easy?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You are lumping his statement together with the silhouettes which is incorrect. He says there are only a few people in the world who can fight him. This is present tense. As in these people are still alive.

He questions who Luffy is to think he is on that level. Then we see that Luffy is made of the same stock or will as WB, Roger etc.
It doesnt work like that. He could say the same sentence and it still be dead people.

Apparently Oden is confirmed above Big mom and Shanks. Kaido has fought Shanks and Big mom at least once, Big mom literally days ago and knowing full well of their capabilities, he still didn't include them in the silhouette.

He didn't even say that only the Yonkou can fight him, but a few.

@Red Admiral @Jo_Ndule @Seraphoenix @Erkan12 @Tejas
:sus:
It's clear to me that Kaido isn't simply recalling the people who can fight him but those who, by personal reasons, left a deeper impact. I highly doubt this confirms anything about Big Mom or Shanks, it's just that Oden happened to leave a psychological scar in the character apart from the physical one twenty years ago. Highly doubt Oda meant this to be understood from a power scale perspective.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
It's clear to me that Kaido isn't recalling the people who can fight him but those who, by personal reasons, left a deeper impact. I highly doubt this confirms anything about Big Mom or Shanks, it's just that Oden happened to leave a psychological scar in the character apart from the physical one twenty years ago. Highly doubt Oda meant this to be understood from a power scale perspective.
I think these are in his eyes 4 losses.

It's clear to me that Kaido isn't recalling the people who can fight him but those who, by personal reasons, left a deeper impact. I highly doubt this confirms anything about Big Mom or Shanks, it's just that Oden happened to leave a psychological scar in the character apart from the physical one twenty years ago. Highly doubt Oda meant this to be understood from a power scale perspective.
I agree.

The 3 captains are back on their feet and attack Kaidou together. Kaidou tells Big Mom to wait since he wants to see their power in full. Luffy uses “Gomu Gomu no Kong Gun”, Law uses “Takt” to drop tons of rocks on Kaidou and Kid uses a new attack called “Punk Rotten: Punk Vise”, a badass robot with skull face that crushes Kaidou with both hands.
So Law has a super haxed DF that allows him to use stuff like Gamma Knife, Heart removal and Amputate, but he decides to throw some rock at Kaido. Great.
Kaidou emerges from the rocks in dragon form
Really? Again? Just use base or Hybrid finally, no one cares about Zoan form anymore.

Xebec is Luffy's grandfather (Xebec is Dragon's father)
Garp is Luffy's grandfather from his Mom side

It's a just a wold theory but might be true
I swear I said it long ago!
Xebec is the spitting image of Dragon!
Dragon was adopted by Garp
Xebec was demonized by WG, just like they did with Ohara people... because they were looking into Taboo subjects! So they made him into this EVIL BAD PERSON

But for me, there is ONE SINGLE TRUTH I know.... Whitebeard would NEVER serve a bad person. BM and Kaido serving him is explained easy... Kaido follow the strong and admired him, and Big Mom too.. Big Mom childhood dream is even admirable... So Xebec could have made both of them serve him easily... but a man with a principle like WB is hard... unless Xebec had a good side....Just like Fisher Tiger having Arlong and Jinbe following him... No matter how messed up Arlong was... I trust Jinbe's character to know he would ONLY SERVE a good person

Also, there is a BIG REASON why Garp never loves talking about the incident....

That’s cool, but there no debate anymore on if it’s an actual PU itself.
The debate was more the type of power up than being a power up. Whether holding the sword automatically makes Zoro stronger or Zoro training with the sword will make him stronger.
Obviously it is the latter which has been proved not the former

Last edited:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Prometheus can't catch a break. Geez.

Zoro: "I still need to release more of Enma's power."
Yeah dude, release more of the magical sword power. Zoro now uses Zanpakutos. Gonna wait for the "bankai!" scream.
Good show cutting prometheus, and then, a few moments later, this magical sword BS.
The context of the funny faces actually made me laugh. Ngl. In the end, they managed to bring back a little bit of tension. Loved it.
Gonna be waiting for that sweet sweet double spread.
Break next week. Why not just break my heart while you're at it, Oda? :josad:

I never thought Killer was nerfed. The bad smile didn't seen to affect his strenght at all. But he didn't have his main weapons. So he indeed was nerfed. Interesting.
Edited the post because Zoro put the bandana AFTER the prometheus cut, he just used Kinemon's technique for it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.