Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw anyone who still thinks that the 5 SNs are winning this round is just a fool. They will lose. Marco will use up his phoenix powers to heal them. Drake, Apoo, Hawkins, and Yamato show up to help beat Kaido. Big Mom doesn’t get beaten, but instead gets reverted to O-Lin

Lmao they tried to shit on Zoro and Killer but they did more than Kidd and Law..Especially Zoro

Im dead lmfao
I think that's because Oda wants to hype up the 3 SN Trio by showing just how powerful their right hands are. The 3 will definitely get their shine during the battle and that too much more than this. Zoro is, of course, an exception as he'll shine a lot too. Dunno about Killer tbh.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Yeah, we Sanji fans don't love training and power ups with training means... any problem with that? we love being spoiled LOL
That sanji stans are beta males is a well known fact what i wanna know is why you don't care for the fact that he is so weak he now needs to use the technology of those he despises the most in the world to become stronger?

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
No
Base kaido > dragon kaido
When serious he fights in base.

he is fighting in drafon form coz he didnt take odeb and retainers seriously
Just like now he wanna have fun...

When he is serious, base form/hybrid form

In base/hybrid he can finish people easily
Thats why he didn't fight Linlin in dragon form coz he took her seriously straight
How come he went to Dragon form when Base form was working in the spoilers then?

With Luffy, Dragon Kaido was drunk. With the Scabbards, they were on their last legs when Kaido picked them off.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Making advanced coA invisible is stupid
But CoA was ALWAYS INVISIBLE.
Only later Oda came with that black stuff BS to make it "look cooler".
And what should have been CoA since the beginning, became the "advanced crap".

I've been calling these things for a while. Glad to see more people also seeing the light.
Welcome to the club, my children, where he bash trash developments not because we are haters, but because we simply want One Piece to be the best it can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.