Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

I doubt it. Yonkou's levels are not so big for Kaido to face Shanks and his gang alone, it is stupid just to imagine such a scene.
it intimidates him at the most, it is nobody who can face KAIDO, this is explicit now.
Who on the BIG MOM team has Ryou? Nobody, I can assume that KAIDO can face them alone, since none of them seems to pose a real threat.
Although that is not the point, what I mean is that I would be able to intimidate KAIDO, Shanks and his entire team and not defeat him.

ZORO CUT KAIDO
ZORO FANS WE MADE IT

2 YEARS INTO THE MAKING !!!!!

No matter what these Vinsmoke Asscheeks fans say, we won. They are coping. Don't let them tell you otherwise.
From fighting Orochi, to Vet lvl Kyoshiri, to Oniwabanshu, to Hotei, to King, past all these trash "combatants" and fraudulent head canons, mans went straight to CUT KAIDO

POUR A SHOT OF WTVR YA GOT, ITS WORO SZN

:cheers:

@Krusher1357 @bennbeckman @Seth @Luffy bin Dragon @Light D Lamperouge @Jew D. Boy @yj @Roronoa-sama @Aknolagon @HA001 @nik87 @Sword God Ryuma @ShishioIsBack @comrade @KageFumi @mly90 @Marimo_420 @Finalbeta @Rekien @Ice devil slayer @zzShinichi @Patryipe @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @Don DaSlayer @WoronoaWoro @Xdrake @CbShadow @Seraphoenix @Cinera @Fenaker & @any Zoro fans​
Spittin facts again i see :cheers:

I do have one complaint. Can we get Punk Hazard Law back for this fight? He was so stupidly hax in PH but he's throwing rocks at a Yonko :lawsigh:
Law's power is space manipulation and body modification. It's pretty obvious Oda can only allow Law to be story breaking against fodders and for gags. He can't be story breaking against Luffy's villains, the story would be over in .5 seconds. Look what he did to Vergo in .2 seconds when he got serious. He saved Luffy again this chapter btw.

Whoever said Law has a hunter x hunter type of ability is right on.

Also I really do hate how haki and devil fruits dont really work together. In hxh Nen is the source of power, you can't hurt anyone or make any kind of special attack against an experienced hunter without it. In One piece you can have haki but not a devil fruit or a devil fruit but not haki, they are completely separate and in a lot of cases in opposition so that a haki attack cancels out certain devil fruit abilities..

still love the chapter though. One piece is one piece, it is what it is.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Dude strongest swordsman mean he has the best swordmanship, in terms of skill with swords he is the best. But he can lack on haki, power, endurance compared to others so overall (even if he is the strongest swordsman) he is weaker.
Whitebeard's title means he's the best and most skilled at being a man? Kaido is most skilled at being a creature? How come their titles are strength related and not Mihawk for some reason? Why does Zoro seek more strength instead of skill? I have so many questions

This is totally stretched out and enriched with flaws as an argument.

No other WS"X" title has ever been proved to be skill based, but power level based.

It's much easier to accept PIS instead of stretching this stuff.
So in you're opinion WB as the strongest man is a given because it was used to describe him? Also WB used a sword so who is stronger?

Status
Not open for further replies.