Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Mihawk's only becoming more mysterious as time goes on. We basically know nothing of his history besides the fact he use to battle Shanks. It's becoming increasingly more unlikely he ever went to Wano, he hasn't fought Kaido, he hasn't dueled Shanks since the latter lost his arm, and he hasn't fought with Vista before Marineford. He's one big question mark, which I think makes him more intriguing.
Tbh I can totally see Mihawk declining Kaido's invite for PVP by calling him "Dirty Brawler":suresure:

Imagine Kaido clashing with Alvida and telling her they should postpone the match, that's what happened with Mihawk vs Vista.
How are the two even comparable?

Mihawk was stopped by PIS and the postponing was a consequence of something that should have never occurred normally so only the worsening of PIS itself.

You won't come across PIS in the situation you mentioned in all likelihood.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
WB used a sword too and was called the strongest man so who is stronger?
WB uses a pole arm. 'Swords' is a generalized term for all the great blade weapons which includes spears.

WB was the strongest in the world. Mihawk is the strongest swordsman.

Like I said, everything we are arguing about is pure semantics and not solidified in fact, since they are all assumptions of the canon. All we know is that they were rivals and fought. Nothing here every specified Shanks lost. Nothing ever stated Shanks wanted to be the WSS.

And no, Zoro isn't disqualified because its his aim to be the WSS. We have no idea what Shanks' goals are, but its pretty clear it has nothing to do with Mihawk or the WSS title. Hence my point. People pit Mihawk vs Shanks based on a rivalry they had in the past, yet Shanks' pretty much has nothing to do with Mihawk in terms of overall goals.

There's nothing you can say that changes this from assumptions to cold hard fact. This is coming from someone who believes Mihawk and Shanks will ally and be Zoro and Luffy's final fights so of course i have my own biases on this matter too
It's not semantics. You say Shanks can have abilities outside of swordsmanship, something that was never a factor according to Zoro's battles themselves. Fire, spinning tops, Foot knives, unicycles, kicking the air, zoan fruits, poison, hardening your body like iron, gravity, teleportation, cloud dials..none of them mattered to Zoro himself and the guys who used them were still swordsman. How come it matters when Shanks comes into play?

How is a swordsman stronger than the strongest swordsman? Did Zoro win his battles with skill alone? Can you explain Ryuma vs Brooke and Zoro? There's so much....

god of the underworld imo. big post in the theory forum about it. i think shanks is the guy at the top of all the weapons sales, devil fruit trade. all those guys who showed up to big moms party like du feld and giberson and drugs peclo work for shanks and "the underworld" is his territory.

luffy and him will fight and it will be the most epic shit anyones ever seen. that "pirate with an eyepatch" Oda talked about is Luffy after Shanks stabs his eye out to start the battle and calls back to chapter 1.
Shanks: "You have to take me seriously. Show me how tough you are."
Luffy: "It doesn't hurt a bit."
:cheers:
sounds cool af

Sakazuki and Kuzan fought for 10 fucking days

Roger who swatted Oden like a bug was asking for SENGOKU so he could get an entertaining fight
Not a prime Oden,when he reached his prime Oden is the only to top tier to leave scar on Kaido's body,which other top guys didn't manged to do.He cuts them in half.

Dude strongest swordsman mean he has the best swordmanship, in terms of skill with swords he is the best. But he can lack on haki, power, endurance compared to others so overall (even if he is the strongest swordsman) he is weaker.
This tired argument again
lets look at Mihawks title and see whos right shall we?
世界最強の剣士 (Sekai Saikyō no Kenshi) is Mihawks title
Now lets look at the word Saikyo which is in dispute.
The first Kanji The character 強 (Sai) which roughly translate to most, extreme or Utmost. Now let’s look at the second Kanji, 強 (Tsuyo) which translates to Strong, Powerful, or Potent.
But this may not be enough for you so lets at the root of the character 強 (tsuyo)
"The character 強 likely originally referred to the rice weevil, an insect that attacks rice and several other crops, before being phonetically borrowed to represent the sense of "strong; powerful""
Again nothing to do with skill simply strength and power.

Not a prime Oden,also in his prime Oden is the only to top tier to leave scar on Kaido's body,which other top guys didn't manged to do.He cuts them in half.
That Oden was 1 year off the end of his Pirate journey then he spent 5 years dancing naked to save the people of Wano, why would you think he got stronger from doing that?

Who has Kaido fought other than Oden?

And as discussed, there is no reason why Raime Hakke should land on Luffy when he has Future Sight. This just confirms Luffy wasn't using CoO here.
Did you miss the part where despite Fs,Luffy was still partially hit and took damage?
Luffy in Udon trained his physicals with Sea stone, boulder lifting and explosive collar,i wouldn't put it past him to have gotten actually faster than he was in Kuri hence still being one shotted back then despite Fs.

Status
Not open for further replies.