Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
First, you need a strong captain,than terrority
literally in the ace novel "to become a yonko, you must be as strong as shanks"
and now he is seen defeating kaido, that just mean's he got stronger
The only reason Mihawk is not considered for this even by a minimal chance is because hes a lone wolf. Not crew.

Dont make claims about how I think to strengthen for argument. Shanks is swordsman and Mihawk is the strongest swordsman. The only thing used in favor of Shanks is assuming he has other abilities in which Zoro from as early as chapter 17 proved that it's not a factor.

I have no reason to believe a swordsman is stronger than the strongest swordsman.
Literally proving my point, but alright you do you

If you don't understand what I'm saying, then that's on you, I got nothing more to say about it.

I am not claiming that current Zoro is weaker though, just that he hasn't fully acclimatised to his new sword, so he hasn't yet realised its potential.

Compare their first attacks:
  • Luffy successfully lands a hit on Kaido.
    • No further comment
  • Zoro successfully lands a hit on Kaido.
    • Comments that he needs to draw out more power from his weapon.

Literally Zoro's comment on his first attack is about how he hasn't acclimatised to it. It's not at all comparable to Luffy's situation.

See above, Luffy and Zoro's situation aren't anolagous. We don't have Luffy commenting that he needs to better control his ryuo after his first attack.

But again, Zoro does not say that he lacks control but that there's even more power he could draw from Enma, because he is unhappy with how little damage he did.

The degrees are entirely speculative, but i don't see reason to assume that Zoro's training has yet to bare any fruit.

Like you said, he can get stronger, we get evidence for that.

What we don't get is evidence that he did not already get stronger, which would be the natural assumption.

To assume that he's not stronger feels forced. Feels like you need to start with that assumption, and then attempt to gather evidence trying to prove it.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž

KILLER CUT KAIDO
KILLER FANS WE MADE IT

2 YEARS INTO THE MAKING !!!!!

No matter what these Swordbois fans say, we won. They are coping. Don't let them tell you otherwise.
From not being nerfed, to be the weakest SN, to being a pleasure, past all these trash and fraudulent head canons, mans went straight to CUT KAIDO

POUR A SHOT OF WTVR YA GOT, ITS KILLER SZN

:cheers:​
It really is Killer SZN. He's doing pretty damm great for himself.

But Sword boys saying he's trash, the weakest supernova or a nerfed pleasure? Lmao. Let's not get it twisted on which side was adamantly on this, Rayan- chin.

Spoiler alert, it was the kitchen boys.

If you don't understand what I'm saying, then that's on you, I got nothing more to say about it.
Some people are using Cabaji calling himself swordsman but forgetting Daz Bones refuses being called as a swordsman lmao.

They are still in denial. As if Shanks is Cabaji and said he is a swordsman. They don't think what if Shanks pulls Daz Bones and refuses to being called a swordsman. But no of course they know Shanks better than Oda. Otherwise how can they wank Admirals, and Zoro.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
โ€Ž

You're not making any point. You said:
-Its unknown who's actually stronger between Shanks and Mihawk
-Shanks can be stronger cause he could have abilities beyond swordsmanship

I said:
-Shanks is a swordsman and Mihawk is the WSS
-Abilities beyond swordsmanship didn't matter to Zoro and still dueled them.

Status
Not open for further replies.