• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

He was warming up for him.
Warming up to refine his COa and punch.

Kaido doesn't need that to beat chinjao
Neither will any Yonko except maybe Shanks.

Don't forget Garp fought Chinjao a lot of times and failed to crush him until he trained
Just cause Garp said "warmup" doesn't mean it wasn't training lol

Sry not sry Ndule.

One pushed the PK himself to the brink of death multiple times while the other gets bodied by the PK subordinate.

Keep crying
Still trained for chinjao
Nice try

Oden made Roger the PK...

At least it wasn't prime WSC kaido who fought prime Oden
Oden> Chinjao anyway

Garp is at best above Oden, below any rocks pirate

Shanks is canonically superior to Mihawk. Mihawk will be weaker than Luffy's sidekick Zoro. Again; he will be weaker than Luffy's sidekick Zoro.

Luffy can say Zoro deal with Mihawk I will deal with a stronger opponent.

At no point in this story, Luffy can say Zoro deal with Shanks I will deal with a stronger opponent. Because there’s none right now.

It will be Luffy > Zoro/Sanji > Mihawk at the end of the series. You can either put Shanks with Zoro/Sanji or between Luffy and Zoro/Sanji. There is no other way.

Under these circumstances and knowing that we've no idea how Shanks fights, its obvious that Mihawk's little title doesn't mean anything for Shanks.

Mihawk didn't become the strongest man in the world in this moment just because Kaido used a sword. :milaugh:

Love seeing ZoroHaters speak out of their asses, and you wonder why you get bombard in spoiler threads, and I get it man, you're mad Zolo is on the roof, so you gotta downplay him all you can to satisfy your headcanon.

There is having an opinion on Zoro's attacks, and then there is you who make up shit or twist words, it's amazing to see. Everyone here can see your made up head canon, you're fooling noone.

So keep at it, we "ZOROBOIIIIIS" all need a good laugh
Or, you just take things said the wrong way. Nitpicking wording, but when other Z-boys say what I was saying, I don't see you quoting them being all defensive over it. Love the hypocrisy... Keep it coming.

J

Jo_Ndule

Been saying this for a long time, but it's better for Luffy to face Kaido now than Akainu. Kaido = defence, Akainu = offence.

If Kaido doesn't sneak attack, his offence is almost useless compared to the big shots.
:josad:that's why he will win with his offence

:milaugh:on time u say Kaido AP is insane
Now you say it isn't great coz liffy dodged with fs

Luffy without CoO ws dodging Mihawk (the one you wank ) but that doesn't dehyp Mihawk

Stick to G4 wank

Still trained for chinjao
Nice try
One shotted him
Oden made Roger the PK...
Because he needed his skill to read the poneglyph. Roger didn't need his strength, therefore he had Rayleigh.
At least it wasn't prime WSC kaido who fought prime Oden
Oden> Chinjao anyway

Garp is at beast above Oden, below any rocks
As long as Kaido can't equally fight Roger or Primebeard he is below Garp for any further notice.

BM: " Even Whitebeard"

Manga: " Garp and Roger fought each other multiple times"
:josad:
Next

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
More like all three admirals with Garp or Sengoku defeated him :hihihi:
Citation? All that was told to us was that Kaido got bodies by unidentified Marines lol.

Those 5 are not similar to Luffy. They are all distinct. Luffy wasn't in the red light district with prostitutes before puberty like Oden. He doesn't destroy countries for insulting his crew like Roger. He isn't smart like WB etc. Those 5>Kaido>anyone else Kaido fought
They are practically the same as Luffy lol. All dumbass mascot characters who exist to pander to teenagers.

:josad:that's why he will win with his offence

:milaugh:on time u say Kaido AP is insane
Now you say it isn't great coz liffy dodged with fs

Luffy without CoO ws dodging Mihawk (the one you wank ) but that doesn't dehyp Mihawk

Stick to G4 wank
I didn't say Kaido is physically weak. I said he needs to sneak attack to beat any big shot.

Like he'll only win by a game of attrition.

C

critical mindset

How can he overthrow the whole WG all by himself?
I didnt say by himself. Doesnt he have any charisma and influence to rally some folks to create a pushback against the establishment? Last I checked he needed to beg Gorosei for intel :josad:
I'm beginning to think you do not even know what cucking means... He doesn't fight the system because he is part of said system. He believes in his justice as well lol.
Akainu works for the system, the system itself is the CD power structure and is ultimately controlled by the same, and those same people can have Akainu's ass whenever they want, I think that is the very definition of being cucked :smoothieduck:
You are just mad at Akainu because @Admiral Lee Hung bashed your boi.
Saying truths = being mad :fujilaugh:

You mad Shanks made Akainu a statue? :willsmith: Who could only cry about him protecting Luffy while too scared to even attempt to attack Luffy in front of Shanks :fujilaugh:

Those 5 are not similar to Luffy. They are all distinct. Luffy wasn't in the red light district with prostitutes before puberty like Oden. He doesn't destroy countries for insulting his crew like Roger. He isn't smart like WB etc. Those 5>Kaido>anyone else Kaido fought
Admirals are EoS unlike kaido, meme
Literally rayleigh said luffy reminds him of rodger

More like all three admirals with Garp or Sengoku defeated him (Only blackbeard) :hihihi:

Other Yonko wouldn't swoop in lmao. We know that only the Revos actively attack the WG. WB himself didn't want to engage the navy because they don't stop coming.
Yes they would are you dumb, the only reason they dont is because they dont want smoke with the **Admirals**

Anyway what is your point with the Chinjao pic? BM a Yonko, only sees other Yonko as obstacles to be PK. Dressrosa Luffy was weaker than Yonko and admirals which is why he sees both as obstacles.
Being pirate king is only for pirates not navy, if you're close the WG will do something about it

Status
Not open for further replies.