Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really. I have no problems giving Zoro props when they are deserved. You guys just love to argue about what's possibly to come, but refuse to accept what's being portrayed right now.
Well Luffy is being compared to legends of the past right now.

Altho last chapter with giving Luffy Yasui panel was kinda forced cuz Zoro was center piece of that sub plot and has greater bond with Yasui than Luffy. But what ever

So, if Killer was nerfed due to weapons which he had weeks to train with, what does that say about Zoro who just picked up his scythe?
:myman:

Zoro: "The result would still be the same."
No... He would still need Gyukimaru to grant him a free shot. :myman:
Because Killer is stronger than Kidd? Not surprised.
Let's wait for raws to see that part about Enma because I am pretty sure Enma has no power of it's own.
Yes, it is already better than Oden's, Zoro used the first move only... That's not the peak of his power.
The fight is just getting warm.

Kaido spanking Luffy despite FS - me gusta.
Zoro saving Luffy's ass by cutting fire - me gusta.
The AH trio portrayed as "lower level" guys compared to Zoro and Killer - me gusta.
Zoro and Killer interaction - me gusta.

Kaido taking clean hits from all 5 and still not harmed significantly - impressive.
Ending Zoro's one clean slice record - no me gusta.
Enma hype(still gotta see what raws say on that matter) - no me gusta.
Kaido going Zoan form - no me gusta.

Overall, seems like an awesome chapter.
Yeah agree,amazing chapter with Kaido as MVP.
ALREADY excited for 1002

So, if Killer was nerfed due to weapons which he had weeks to train with, what does that say about Zoro who just picked up his scythe?
:myman:

Zoro: "The result would still be the same."
No... He would still need Gyukimaru to grant him a free shot. :myman:
Because Killer is stronger than Kidd? Not surprised.
Let's wait for raws to see that part about Enma because I am pretty sure Enma has no power of it's own.
Yes, it is already better than Oden's, Zoro used the first move only... That's not the peak of his power.
The fight is just getting warm.

Kaido spanking Luffy despite FS - me gusta.
Zoro saving Luffy's ass by cutting fire - me gusta.
The AH trio portrayed as "lower level" guys compared to Zoro and Killer - me gusta.
Zoro and Killer interaction - me gusta.

Kaido taking clean hits from all 5 and still not harmed significantly - impressive.
Ending Zoro's one clean slice record - no me gusta.
Enma hype(still gotta see what raws say on that matter) - no me gusta.
Kaido going Zoan form - no me gusta.

Overall, seems like an awesome chapter.
Yeah agree,amazing chapter with Kaido as MVP.
ALREADY excited for 1002

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Listen man, im not Oda, but Oda himself has does the following for Shanks:

- Is a Yonko and commands a crew of extremely powerful pirates. The group has captains with bounties of 4 billion minimum

- Has overwhelming Conquerors

- Clash with Whitebeard on an "equal" level

- Stopped Kaido

- Clash with Akainu and stopped an entire war. Akainu was the primary asset of the war who fought Whitebeard, regardless of how much damage he did vs how much damage he took.

- Is a primary goal of Luffy (road to becoming PK requires defeating the Yonko/surpassing them)

- Able to converse/visit the Gorosei

- Now Kaido is reminiscent of a time where Shanks clearly hurt him.

Compared to Mihawk:

- A Shichibukai, whose contemporaries do not surpass the 480 million bounty range. That's not to say i don't believe Mihawk isn't a billion+ bounty pirate, but there is a clear difference here, especially when you take into account notoriety.

- Questioned his strength relative to Whitebeard, wasn't even able to clash with him because it was stopped by Joz. Compare to Shanks clashing with Whitebeard with Conquerors.

- Has not shown evidence of upper level Haki outside of Yoru being a black blade. Im sure he does, at least Ryou/Armament.

- Clashes with Vista and it led to nothing

- Cut a huge ice wave, gotta admit that was amazing.

- Is a primary goal of Zoro, who is not the main character and whos goal fundamentally is not the end goal of this manga. This is about Luffy, not Zoro.

The above is are cold hard facts in this manga. I like how we ignore clear differences of portrayal, yet still have to have constant arguments based on a title to insinuate Mihawk is somehow more important or stronger than Shanks in this manga.

Again, this isn't me, this is Oda. And Oda pretty much is showing us how much more important Shanks is a character and standing compared to Mihawk.

You can keep your arguments lol, at the end of the day it doesnt matter when Oda's portrayal of Shanks is heavily larger than Mihawk in virtually anyway.
None of that is portrayal of Shanks being stronger. That's all your personal hype. Thats no different than the people saying Katakuri is factually stronger than King and Marco due to the difference in build up. Doflamingo got more build up than Sengoku and was treated extremely well but does mean Mingo>Sengoku?

BM is stronger than Katakuri but she has worse feats than he does on many occasions. See how this works?

Spoilers also confirmed they did Jack shit damage, but Zoro and Killer make them bleed.
spoilers didn't confirm anything like that but ok.

The 3 captains are back on their feet and attack Kaidou together. Kaidou tells Big Mom to wait since he wants to see their power in full. Luffy uses “Gomu Gomu no Kong Gun”, Law uses “Takt” to drop tons of rocks on Kaidou and Kid uses a new attack called “Punk Rotten: Punk Vise”, a badass robot with skull face that crushes Kaidou with both hands.

Meanwhile, Big Mom is laughing from above and turns Napoleon into a flaming sword. Kaidou emerges from the rocks in dragon form. In an amazing double spread, Kaidou in dragon form and Big Mom with her flaming sword face the 5 Supernova.

Status
Not open for further replies.