Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Shanks is wearing a strawhat or likewise in that image, I am certain thats why Kaido is taking him seriously know
I really doubt if Kaido have any idea about Luffy and Shanks ... unless he would mention it by now

those 5 people seems too random ... unless they be connected to Kaido himself

Kaido was thinking about people who can really fight him
and those 5 were top of the list
and he was remined of them

That was the only thing Sanji did, and no that did not have an impact on Wano as Sanji became Soba Mask and Drake still associate Sanji as to being a Vinsmoke

To answer the Zoro portion, Zoro was supposed to be on DL in wano and failed at that and became National Wanted as a serious criminal. That's why they called Sangoro the Rebel and Zoro the Majistrate murderer

So you are saying that alone did more than Zoro during the first 2 acts of Wano Arc? if that is the case your headcanon knows no bounds
Is it wrong that Sanji got the attention of more significant figures in Wano, and had more significant forces sent after him which failed to capture him in the end ?

Zoro's the guy who killed a bunch of randoms, while Sanji is the guy who

- Opposed the men of Orochi's strongest subordinate who basically controls the Capital
- Had an All Star send the Flying Six after him
- Fought the Flying Six in the Capital and could not be aprehended by them
- Caused the Capital to be Swept by the Flying Six, X Drake and Hawkins in continous efforts to apprehend him, and they once again failed when they run into him

Sanji get's the attention of the biggest name under Orochi, an All Star, the Flying Six, and all the WG members under Kaido beside Apoo who fucks around with the numbers. Basically all types of big names, while Zoro killed a random figurehead and no noteworthy figure was assigned to chase him down and deal with him.

I really doubt if Kaido have any idea about Luffy and Shanks ... unless he would mention it by now

those 5 people seems too random ... unless they be connected to Kaido himself

Kaido was thinking about people who can really fight him
and those 5 were top of the list
and he was remined of them
As of right now, just Luffy. Kaido had an epiphany. Only a few users have Ryuo. And it looks like Zoro doesn't have it yet. So Luffy is in a league of his own right here

How does one exactly steal abilities he needs to train on his own to use?
And that's precisely my point. Zoro has had to train to be where he is at right now. You had a decent chunk of the Zoro fandom arguing he was just that strong out of the timeskip, and this chapter shuts that down hard. Without Enma training he wouldn't have cut Kaido. Without learning Kinemons fire cutting technique, he would not have been able to stop Big Mom's attack. The arguement that he was that strong out of the time skip is now dead. That's what I was pointing out.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
I expected that being a mod, you'd actually read my posts, and maybe you know, actually try to understand where im coming from. But clearly you and those biased to Mihawk don't and never seem to actually try to.
I clearly read all your posts so you need to stop pretending I didnt. You can't use me being a moderator to get the leg up in an argument just because you don't like what I say.

I've clearly said Mihawk could probably defeat Shanks in a 1v1 duel exclusively with swords. The problem with that is that in One Piece, everyone, even the most basic characters, have their own fighting style. You said it before, people like Cabaji use their own tricks outside of swordsmanship and are still considered swordsmen. However, that doesn't make Cabaji EXCLUSIVELY a swordsman. No, Cabaji is an acrobat, and applies acrobatic techniques as well as circus act tricks to his moveset. Hes NOT just a swordsman.
They are still swordsman. This is no pure swordsman or anything like that. Zoro was still STRONGER than Cabaji, Kaku etc still. They were still WEAKER than Zoro. It all counts. Stuff like "Mihawk is the stronger swordsman but Fujitora is the stronger overall cause of his DF" isn't a thing as seen with Zoro himself.

Ryuma beat Brook because he's was stronger and faster than him....Brooke himself said that Zoro and Ryuma had equal physical strength and Zoro had the speed to keep up. Is strength and speed only related to swordsmanship?

If Zoro gains the diamond fruit and beats Mihawk, he would still become the WSS. Mihawk would have to overcome ALL of Zoro's abilities to be the WSS again. Thats how it works.

I think people need to stop looking at everything so Black and White, especially since we virtually know nothing about Mihawk and Shanks. So again, yes, as a mod I expected you probably have a more open mind about peoples opinions and views on characters in the story.
I can only be open minded if I agree with you? That's seriously low of you to use someone's position as a moderator in an attempt to get him to agree with you. I disagree with your opinion that its bias to say Mihawk>Shanks due to his title. Bringing up me being a moderator to say I'm being close minded is once again, pretty low and petty.

I didn't mean to sound harsh. I was just chatting about my expectations of Wano in regards to Zoro's backstory which Oda hasn't even touched on yet. I am a very patient guy but I would really love for Oda to keep it moving.

I'm mostly intrigued by the origins of Zoro's Asura and any eventual parallelism with Ryuma because of that or independently from that. That would be enthralling to unravel.

And that's precisely my point. Zoro has had to train to be where he is at right now. You had a decent chunk of the Zoro fandom arguing he was just that strong out of the timeskip, and this chapter shuts that down hard. Without Enma training he wouldn't have cut Kaido. Without learning Kinemons fire cutting technique, he would not have been able to stop Big Mom's attack. The arguement that he was that strong out of the time skip is now dead. That's what I was pointing out.
I will say that he was strong out the skip. But I guess, your point does make sense. He had just learned cutting Fire at PH. Which is still still fairly early. I'd assume it would a few days to learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.