Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop denying manga facts like you love to do.

I provided you with manga facts explaining how the sword works.

The blacksmith has a much greater understanding on how enma and other swords work than Zoro does.
No need to explain it brother. Deep down he know but if he accept it, it will mean that Zoro >>>>> Sanji. So he need to denied it to remain sane. Hahah

Meanwhile Sanji, still can't pass black tooth

That's the thing, he is just seeking attention because it is a coping mechanism for him.
He is clearly disappointed in how embarrassing Sanji has looked not just in Wano but throughout the entire new world so he is compensating by constantly "baiting".

Just ignore his baits, he will be tired and stop.
I see downplaying everwhere
Here, Reddit, it’s an amazing unified front.
Zoro literally cut Kaido w/o haki

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
So about Kaido seeing the silhouettes....it's very difficult to believe Luffy has better haki than BB, Mihawk, Dragon, Garp etc.

Its more so that Kaido has a list of people who can legit hurt him and actually did it in an encounter. The Scabbards were cutting the fuck out Kaido, impaled him and even had him on his knees clutching his wounds. He had a vision of Oden when they attacked him. However, he could quickly recover from it and expressed his disappointment that he was wrong.

Luffy on the other caused LASTING damage on Kaido just like Oden on panel. At best, it says Shanks has the best haki out of everyone alive.

The anime is right.
Cringe. In the manga it looks like Akainu is the one who backed down, not Marco.

-Bigmom directly attacked Jinbe and did no damage other than sending him fly
-Sakazuki attacked a defenseless LUFFY, not Jinbe.
-When Sakazuki attacked Jinbe he oneshotted him and put him on a death bed, Law had to save him.
The first time Sakazuki attacked Jimbei when Jinbei tried to save Ace, Jinbei didn’t even get pushed. Jinbei didn’t even use hardening to block the attack. The second time Sakazuki attack Jimbei, he was literally mid air. If they’re on the ground Jimbei just dodges that.

That's pretty obvious tho, Sakazuki had just oneshotted Ivankov who by hype and portrayal is >> Curiel
But you don’t have any on panel evidence, just an interpretation. Even if it was a one shot, the very fact that Curiel is alive and has no scars doesn’t bode well for the magma goats odds against Yonko.

You guys know bounty does not equal strength right? Dragon is the world's most wanted man, implying he's higher than Yonko in bounty, does that make him stronger than any other currently?
Dragon is probably really damn strong who knows what level he is at. However in context with PIRATE bounties Whitebeard and Roger were considered greater threats than Rocks

In the bottom panel they do look black with a small color gradient to give it a shine but maybe I need glasses :kayneshrug:
Let's say you're right and Zoro attacked the strongest creature in the world without haki, what did he win? He didn't cause any damage to Kaido, it's almost irresponsible to attack him without haki
There's invisible haki and blackened haki. I would assume he would used invisible haki. But regardless if he did or not his swords are not black.

Absolutely not. Roger/WB > Rocks is confirmed in this chapter
It fits with what we already knew : Roger and WB have the 2 highest bounties in Piracy and are the 2 strongest pirates ever
You literally just grouped him with Shanks and Oden with no reason, how the fuck would it be different if he was next to or below Roger anyway? Is there some sort of silhouette powerscaling i'm unaware of?

Status
Not open for further replies.