Votes: 5 2.1%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 7 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido was a beast in this chapter. He was getting pummeled by the 5 sn but he was like Worororo till the end.

How strong is this guy!?
My personal opinion and suggestion is to not get too cocky.

The fight has just commenced and so far no Asura attack or G4 KKG has yet to be seen or even glanced. There's an off chance Luffy will even unleash awakening sometime and Law still has his GK at disposal assuming it's going to still work.

The fight has just commenced and so far no Asura attack or G4 KKG has yet to be seen or even glanced. There's an off chance Luffy will even unleash awakening sometime and Law still has his GK at disposal assuming it's going to still work.
Honestly, as of now I don't see them winning at all against Kaido, not conting there's also iron balloon Big Mom with him. Sure they'll give him a good fight but nowhere near to beating him.

Every new skill Luffy has achieved recently he’s had to train to hone it.

Future sight
Advanced armament

even Gear 4 which he developed during the timeskip still needed work here and there after it’s first use.

Just because Doffy mentioned awakening and we’ve seen all Luffys enemies use it so far (Doffy, cracker and Kata) doesn’t mean that Luffy will just awaken because he’s getting his ass beat and then he can turn the tables just like that. At least I don’t see it playing like that. I’m still a firm believer that Luffy has already awakened his devil fruit, gear 2, 4 and luffys flame based and lightning based attacks are not basic rubber rubber fruit abilities. ODA AIN’T SLICK he ain’t tricking me XD

-Hallucinating 5 Goats behind Luffy
-Blood dripping out of Kaido's mouth
-Snakeman should help Luffy with the speed gap
-Zoro coming in clutch to stop BM's sneak attack was great
-Luffy/Kid/Law moments were funny
-Is the Model for G4 more apelike with his arms here it looks different?

"I'll destroy you from within"- throws rocks.
The problem with Snakeman is that it only has great attack speed, movement speed is nothing special

H

Haoshoku

Solid chapter outside the fact that my guy Law thought throwing boulders was a good use of his abilities against a Yonko lmao. Would have liked to have seen some sort of brief flashback of Zoro learning the foxfire style but yeah this was a long time coming, I thought Oda forgot about it tbh.

It’s good to see Kid and Killer finally getting some action. I want to see more from Kid but good start so far.

I really want better for him. His new move is awesome AF but I wish he had learned Ryou too. I don't even know if he's gonna have CoC either now. I don't want Luffy to become so ridiculously above him due to having Future Sight, Ryou (The Emission, Internal Destruction and all that), CoC etc.

I'd prefer Kid to get his DF awakening before Luffy tbh, I really want to see both but I'd love to Kid to get his first to give him a better fighting chance of keeping up with Luffy and getting stronger.

I'm just worried Oda is gonna have Kid constantly trailing behind in Luffy's shadow of superiority. The way he's written him post TS really hasn't helped, he needs some major Ws onscreen. Including an important fight solo vs a Yonko commander or equivalent at least.

Seeing what Luffy can do might spur him to really bounce back harder and try to keep up, all in time for the Shanks arc where Kid is bound to want to get revenge andt ry to kill Shanks even more than he wanted to beforehand.

That Logia comparison is very apt too btw.

There's no way 2 Emperors should get taken down this "easily" tbh but I fear Oda may try to force it to happen with how he's still clowning on BM too. But both Kaido and BM have yet to get serious and go all out, show what they're truly capable of, especially Kaido ofc.

They definitely need help from someone major as you said, it's the only believable solution imo. I expected all Supernovas or at least these 9 to face Kaido alone and still struggle to win, never mind half of that taking on 2 Emperors LMAO! Kid doesn't even have Ryou and 5 Supernova's actually believe they can take on 2 Emperors and win? MADNESS!

This seems like a setup for a big fall instead imo, the main tragedy but that's if Oda is not rushing the story and just making the Yonkos fail regardless of logic and expectations.

Even if they actually defeat Kaido somehow, isn't Onigashima just going to fall straight onto the capital and destroy it? Killing thousands of people at least even? There's no way they should even be in any state after fighting him and BM, to even attempt to stop it falling one way or another either.

I've been expecting the Marines to show up along with the WG or and Blackbeard and his crew. Shanks is also a possibility, but I think we might see the debut of Green Bull this arc finally and hopefully.

Oda tried to make us think Marco wasn't going to come to Wano and he is making us think the Marines won't either but a 2 Yonko alliance is something the Marines and WG cannot afford to ignore and not deal with IMMEDIATELY!

This would be the perfect time to test Vegapunk's new Warlord replacing weapon or even other weapons as well. Orochi wanted Vegapunk there and it's about damn time he appeared!

I would love to see Garp show up and see how he would fare against either BM or Kaido too. He's at "half his strength" apparently and around 80 years old ofc but he can still definitely put up a real fight to them.

If Shanks would show up, that would genuinely make my year too ofc!

:finally::fransuper:
Good point, the island is still floating and can't just fall from that height, sea or land, cause it will be a bloodbath. Because of that I that that Fujitora could appear and stop it like Aokiji stopped the tsunami in MF, along with Green bull.
2 of them, vice admirals, Pacifists, SSG, that would be a good team joining the monster battle. Anyway, I'd prefer a pirates affair, the marine would ruin the atmosphere and Wa is still out of their control, if the come to Wa the WG will try to control it, maybe? Nah, too difficult to make the Marines appear and just leave.
I bet the 5 SN will lose, it wouldn't be the first time that Luffy got 2 defeat before the victory. I hope that a 3rd round will come, with the 9 supernova, I want to see those 9 shadows, the new Era!

Little monsters that managed to get Kaido bleeding a little bit. It’s not a defeat I know, but whether with others or alone, looks like Luffy just started a long-ass battle that might take days if anything. I’m sure something will work out somehow, even if he loses again.

Luffy really got him here, no doubt, but the Gear 4th didn't hurt, maybe he's saving the Haki for later? Anyway, I would love a 2-3 days fight, it's time to promote Luffy to the real Yonko level, the manga is near the end (in Oda's mind), Zoro is near is dream, not many Islands left. Just make Big Mom leave and set a 9vs1, hour by hour the Supernova will fall and then it will be just Luffy vs Kaido, like the last 2 hours of the battle against Katakuri, man to man, face to face.

But please, not plot armor, please no

Been waiting this kind of chapter for a long times now. it finally arrived, a well package stuff.

Pretty much enjoying every panels. The fights , interactions and the comedies is all good on this one. Hope to see more in upcoming chapters...
Once the rest of the fights are set up, it'll probably be a really enjoyable 20-40 chapters depending on how much Oda wants to do

Rocks, Whitebeard, Oden, the Pure Thundercock Alpha Chad Trio :steef:

Luffy with the Pirate King vibe :endthis:

Can't wait to see more about Rocks

These dudes.lmao :ihaha: they goofy asf

And ODA WENT NUTS ON THESE DOUBLE PAGES

This moment has been building since Saboady, do you fcking realize this ??!!!!

Donnt underestimate Kid :watchout:

THIS IS THE BEST DOUBLE PAGE SINCE ROGER VS WHITEBEARD

SO MANY FANARTS AND THEORIES ABOUT THIS FIGHT AND HERE WE ARE :jordanmf::ronalugh:

I can't see them winning tho, Kaido truly is top 1 of the verse
I love how much Kaido is enjoying this tho :datas:, he's like : "yeah beat the shit outta me, shitty brats :leohah:"

BM be like : "fuck them kids":arnoling:
Yeah my manz is awaiting their attacks with open arms, he's actually having fun

Status
Not open for further replies.