Votes: 5 2.1%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 7 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro is a chad in this chapter. Linlin wanna sneak attack Luffy with Prometheus but Zoro's blitzing interception is top-notch, showing great results of something he probably trained in secret for quite a while, after seeing Kinemon did it a few times he probably getting the gist of it to apply it at the most crucial of times: protecting his Captain who is in vulnerable position after being partially hit by WSC's freaking Raimei Hakke.

C

critical mindset

Well, i think battle design in One Piece has been very monotonous in the first place, at least in regards to the protagonists. Luffys challenges were always "his punch has to get stronger" ( Lucci, Krieg, Pacifista) or his punch was.strong enough but the challenge was to actually hit the opponent (Buggy, Kuro, Croc, Enel, Moria, Cracker, Katakuri), so i am not surprised this arc is at best a slight variation to that.
Luffy dodged Vergo, instead got grabbed by Monet and played by Caesar. Vergo would have been perfect to break the monotony. Vergo was too great.

He was island level slash great

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I have read this goat chapter again now, a third time comes after work. A few special things to mention:

1. good to see that the foreshadowing of luffy isn’t hax and beatable by speed.

2. Law changing position of luffy just to complain is such a nice move. Not only cause it brings up the dynamic between the 3 captains, but it’s also a strong disrespect to the yonko, they get ignored because they deal with each other.

3. The dynamic between all 3 captains is hilarious and awesome. It has the gag moments, the seriousness but also the respect for each other, even tho none of them would say it loudly. For now, they attack one by one, but i dream of a real tag team battle.

just imagine: Kid with Punk Vise and Luffy in Gear charging at kaido, with some gattling gun attacking move, but with every few hits, their position gets changed by laws shambles with the stones he threw at kaido before. What awesome tag team would be possible.

4. Punk Vise... God damn... always said Captain Kid is awesome! Nothing to ad, just awesome!

5. Kaido and Luffys shadows, pretty sure there will come some awesome flashback. I know, much people dislike them, but I love them and can’t wait.

6. Killer and Kid are a great tag team either, pretty nice their interaction. Also they resemble their captains pretty good in rivalry, but where Luffy is more the speed brawler, is Zoro about brute force, with Kid and killer it’s the other way around. Them together is great, can’t wait for more.

7. Now, we already know the 3 leads of the next generation. Look at these awesome 3. Incan imagine, Next gen Yonkos:
Luffy - Teach - Kid - Law

More later.

But damn, these chapters in anime....

Mihawk>Shanks
Sengoku/Sakazuki/Garp/Bigmom>Oden
So nope.

Strongest he has fought perhaps

Or simply the Pirates that could stand up to him
I meant pirates.

Anyways Oda is not hyping Mihawk by giving him a history with other top tiers aside Shanks which is weird.

I wish Mihawk was more connected to the others because if not,people will start doubting him,hopefully this year he gets a little focus.

It doesn’t matter he can’t beat two yonko on his own you have to be delusional. I don’t like Kizaru or his fanbase because he is always “trolling” until it suits their narrative
Kizaru has the speed to at least deal with both of them at the same time even if not defeating them, since he can just dodge them for several days. But since we have seen his power which is absolutely insane i would argue that he is also definitely capable of fucking them up. And on top of that especially because Big Mom seemed to be completely incompetent whenever she was fighting anyone i don't see how they could take Kizaru down.

Status
Not open for further replies.