Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually my bad sorry, it wasn't 4 L's.

It's 5 L's. :steef:

-''Enma is just a sword.''
Zoro in this chapter; ''I need to release more of 'Enma's' power.''

Again; not his power, Enma's power. :milaugh:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/killer-wasnt-nerfed.9994/

''I think this is more a plausible argument than claiming Killer was mentally hindered, but I am not fully on board with it.'' :gokulaugh:
WTF ARE YOU ON ABOUT ENMA DOESNT WORK WITHOUT EXCESSIVE HAKI USAGE ITS NOT ITS POWER IT LITERALLY DRAINS AND PUTS OUT A POWERFUL OUTPUT ENMA HAS NO FUCKING POWERS ITS JUST A BETTER SWORD ALSO THIS IS JUST A FIGURE OF FUCKING SPEECH FOR HIM TO MOVE HARDER

Actually I've looked at the RAW, in Japanese he doesn't literally say 'Enma's power'. Of course always wise to wait for the Viz translation anyway ;)
It would be nice if the official corrects it because we know Enma has no power of it's own.
We had almost an entire chapter explaining how it works everything is dependent on the user, that's why even the scabbards who were ready to throw away their lives refused to use it.

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

LOL, imagine you think PRIME GARP can beat KAIDO.
He will break his hand if he punches KAIDO.
He will break his hand if he punches KAIDO.LOL, imagine you think PRIME GARP can beat KAIDO.
He will break his hand if he punches KAIDO.LOL, imagine you think PRIME GARP can beat KAIDO.

:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll: marine STRONGER :V

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Pretty good chapter, but things are only getting started.

Oda takes the time to show off what each participant will be contributing in this battle moving forward. Luffy aims to pummel Kaido, Kid wants to smash him with tons of metal, Law hangs back to harasses and saves his allies from potential oneshots, Zoro and Killer go for the kill similar to the Scabbards.

The fact everyone went in serious, no playing around, is exciting. Luffy going for G4, Kid unleashing his metal G4, Zoro's finally putting the bandana on.

I hope this further reinforces that this is the final battle of Wano. Even the chapter title refers to it as the "decisive battle."

Probably the most interesting new development was Zoro showing off Kin's Fox Fire style. No elaboration on how he learned it. From training with Kin, or just mimicry? Either way, nice to finally see Zoro's Fire Cutting subplot is complete. He's one step closer to being able to cut anything.

When Kaido compared Luffy to 5 great pirates, I got a greater sense the end of the manga was approaching. Kaido, one of the strongest, if not the strongest living character, compares Luffy to 5 legends who passed away. He and Linlin have stopped treating Luffy as a pest and acknowledge him as a monster and equal contender to the Pirate King title. It's emphasized in the end when Kaido declared this a battle that will take either of them closer to the Pirate King title.

And man, Kaido is a monster. He took a barrage of attacks from the strongest pirates of the new era, and still is up for more. He even delights in it. Again, this is after he had just finished defeating 9 Samurai.

:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll: marine STRONGER :V

OK I I WONT STAND FOR GARP DISRESPECT

Erkan.

I didn't say I know better. I said other translators are better. Which is why I said 2 Translators >>> mihawk fan Stephen paul.

Fall in that situation could mean ''die'' which makes sense why 2 translators used that why stephen didn't.

Stephen wasn't working with VIZ, you're using his amateur translation. Official VIZ and color manga says ''DIE''.

If mihawk says ''fall'' to his enemy, he isn't joking around, ''I will make you fall'', it means you will go down, you will fall, you will die... It means what translated as ''DIE'', there is nothing wrong about that.

Stop twisting the words. And use the official VIZ and color translation, not amateur old Stephen.
Also Erkan.

Nope, find another translation other than VIZ. I didn't forget adding the non existent ''legends'' word to that mihawk SBS. :milaugh:
Your mental gymnastics never ceases to amaze me.

Status
Not open for further replies.