Chapter Discussion Stephen Paul on "slay/kill"

Do you Chrono and monsterzoro have meetings on your sanji agenda so your on the same page?
Are you not gonna answer this?
Post automatically merged:

Dude Oda doesn't even want Straw Hats SAYING "kill" (because it's "bad"), let alone doing it which is 100x worse.

Like what manga are some reading that Zoro is going to decapitate Kaido? What the actual fuck?
I mean Oda alluded to Zoro killing mr 7

It's a one off

On one hand, Apoo seemed like he was annoyed with Drake not afraid of him

On the other Viz uses Slice him into pieces... im guessing that concedes to the people who used the word Cut, which im fine with as well
Post automatically merged:

So what's the verdict? :bamathink:
Im going with Cut when referring to Slicing him into pieces which to me remake of Oden scarring Kaido Sceneeeeee IMO

I'm so confused right now:crazwhat:Does Zoro say that he want to kill Kaido or nah?:hope:
From my understanding (keep in mind I'm not Japanese), what Zoro expresses is something fatal. This is why Stephen explains it as such and why Sandman translates it as "slay".
However, Oda doesn't want straw hats to outright say "kill". So he will get as close as he can get to conveying the meaning of kill while saying something such as "slice him into pieces".

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
From my understanding (keep in mind I'm not Japanese), what Zoro expresses is something fatal. This is why Stephen explains it as such and why Sandman translates it as "slay".
However, Oda doesn't want straw hats to outright say "kill". So he will get as close as he can get to conveying the meaning of kill while saying something such as "slice him into pieces".
Aye. Thanks for sharing ^^