Chapter Discussion Stephen Paul on "slay/kill"

Look, I believe in ZKK.
But I don't subscribe to this nonsense of saying "Stephen Paul changed the scene...", "Trash translator...", "He didn't keep the intent...", etc... etc...
The intent is quite literally kept, you don't have to cry about it.
He isn't god, he can make mistakes. But this translation right here doesn't seem to be a mistake in any way.

Look, I believe in ZKK.
But I don't subscribe to this nonsense of saying "Stephen Paul changed the scene...", "Trash translator...", "He didn't keep the intent...", etc... etc...
The intent is quite literally kept, you don't have to cry about it.
He isn't god, he can make mistakes. But this translation right here doesn't seem to be a mistake in any way.
They want "kill"....even though Zoro never said "kill".
Post automatically merged:

@sanjikun isnt even a Sanji fan. Hes a Luffy fan.

In French which the translation that I prefer recently since English has been dodgy , Zoro says "Cut to pieces" as well which heavily implies death but someone could survive and it's not "KILL"

Oui, j'avait aussi remarquer que la version scantrad avait dit «découpé» qui a une notion plutôt violente mais découper n'est pas forcément tuer. Même si perso là je crois qu'il veut dire tuer (c'est aussi ce que dit Stephen).

The only cutting he will do:endthis:
Scarring kaido is still a top tier feat I’m not complaining
:kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

There has been barely any complaints about the translations of this chapter from Zoro fans, if you compare it to the chapter few weeks ago i don't see where the controversy is coming from
I don’t know why people are acting like this singlehandedly debunks ZKK