Status
Not open for further replies.
Body me ? :amazing:

- Zoro was more nerfed than Killer. fighting 2 vs 1 without his best sword and killer needed gyukimaru to touch zoro, fact. A zoro without his bandana nor his santoryu, fact. One single attack was enough to take killer out, fact. You used to say Killer was nerfed due to the smile but Oda showed you it wasn't, fact. Watch the anime if you can't read, Zoro fainted because of the sound coming from his stomach, fact. But i guess you already know that.

- Enma is not PU, it's a training tool for Zoro to become stronger. Because Zoro said "when i get used to this, i will become stronger" and not "see i'm already stronger". Zoro even without Enma would have train himself harder. But i guess you already know that.

- Whatever Shanks do, whoever Shanks fucks don't matter here, he is swordsman and Mihawk is the World Strongest Swordsman, title given by Oda himself and not to Shanks. And it's not a random guy called rmstorm from WG forum who is triggered by that gonna change anything. But i guess you already know that.

- Swordsmen don't need ID, because they can already cut it. Be grateful to oda that he gave Luffy a PU coming from no where just to beat Kaido. But i guess you already know that.

- The last but not the least, thinking Shanks fought Kaido few days ago and came to MF without a single new wound/scar proves me one thing : you have 0 clue about One Piece ... But i guess you don't know about this one.

And btw Zoro saved again Luffy, stay mad :suresure:
All false. So lemme ask you a question. Eos zoro with kitchen knifes vs mihawk with enma who wins? Mihawk is distracted by cavendish. Who’s winning? Not having your weapons is the biggest nerf in one piece. Also zoro never fainted because of stomach noises thats not in the manga only the anime.

Oda never said it was his stomach. Also if your using the anime then I’m guessing sanji has armament and he beat drake that’s canon right?

Zoro didn't need to take Killer's weapon away from him to beat him. He blitzed Killer so he could have did that with one one or two swords.

The reason Oda had Zoro take the scythe from Killer wants to show off the difference between their physical strength.

Zoro using the scythe actually put Zoro in an even worse position because now he's using weapon he's never train with before or have any experience using. Killer had time and opportunity to train with that weapon and he had experience with him. Zoro was able to put that weapon to better use then Killer did. That made Zoro look even more impressive.
Manga evidence of killer having experience or trained with the weapon? Every feat killer shows proves more and more he was nerfed hard

All false. So lemme ask you a question. Eos zoro with kitchen knifes vs mihawk with enma who wins? Mihawk is distracted by cavendish. Who’s winning? Not having your weapons is the biggest nerf in one piece. Also zoro never fainted because of stomach noises thats not in the manga only the anime.

Oda never said it was his stomach. Also if your using the anime then I’m guessing sanji has armament and he beat drake that’s canon right?
The noises ARE in the manga, learn to read.

Body me ? :amazing:

- Zoro was more nerfed than Killer. fighting 2 vs 1 without his best sword and killer needed gyukimaru to touch zoro, fact. A zoro without his bandana nor his santoryu, fact. One single attack was enough to take killer out, fact. You used to say Killer was nerfed due to the smile but Oda showed you it wasn't, fact. Watch the anime if you can't read, Zoro fainted because of the sound coming from his stomach, fact. But i guess you already know that.

- Enma is not PU, it's a training tool for Zoro to become stronger. Because Zoro said "when i get used to this, i will become stronger" and not "see i'm already stronger". Zoro even without Enma would have train himself harder. But i guess you already know that.

- Whatever Shanks do, whoever Shanks fucks don't matter here, he is swordsman and Mihawk is the World Strongest Swordsman, title given by Oda himself and not to Shanks. And it's not a random guy called rmstorm from WG forum who is triggered by that gonna change anything. But i guess you already know that.

- Swordsmen don't need ID, because they can already cut it. Be grateful to oda that he gave Luffy a PU coming from no where just to beat Kaido. But i guess you already know that.

- The last but not the least, thinking Shanks fought Kaido few days ago and came to MF without a single new wound/scar proves me one thing : you have 0 clue about One Piece ... But i guess you don't know about this one.

And btw Zoro saved again Luffy, stay mad :suresure:
This guy doesn’t know who you are Lmaoooo

No. You seem to think there are people who are swordsman and who are swordsman plus. So please show where that was stated. Because it was never stated. Rayleigh kicked Kizaru once. Just like Zoro kicked. Stop being obtuse. If Rayleigh isn't a swordsman neither is Zoro. But that's impossible.
you mustve missed where I stated that big mom is a swordsman that has other techniques that far outshadow her swordsman skills.
I'm beginning to belive youre just purposely dodging my points. because i keep having to repeating things.

Good. So all are weaker than the strongest swordsman.
no, theres an argument to be made that big meme is still stronger than mihawk. but i noticed how you also keep dodging the question I asked about prime roger based on your logic should be weaker than current mihawk which is ridiculous to belive.

yet they are still swordsman. So again, why did Oda introduce Fujitora as a swordsman? Why is Fujitora based on a swordsman if he is something more to it? Being a swordsman means wielding a blade. And that's what swordsmen are. You fight with your sword to the best of your abilities and you are a swordsman. That's why Cabaji is a swordsman, Fuji is a swordsman, Shiryu is a swordsman. You want to make being a swordsman just being the most skillful one and not the strongest one. Which has never been the case in OP.
are you dumb? when did I say they weren't swordsman?
fujitora has skills that overshadow his sword skills this is a simple FACT. bringing down a meteor far eclipses anything hes done with a sword. please explain to me how bringing down a meteor is a sword skill? :gokulaugh:

No, I do not think Mihawk is stronger than Roger. Could he be? Maybe. So far no.

And what does that have to do with it? It at most shows that Mihawk's COA was better than theirs. And Mihawk being weaker or stronger than them has no correlation to the fact that in the current One Piece world he is the strongest swordsman, thus stronger than all other swordsmen, including Shanks, Fuji, etc etc.
the fact that you even considered it tells me everything. by you're own logic current mihawk is the strongest character weve ever seen in the verse..ridiculous

Thats the fan translation, idiot.
Proof of this because I searched on the wiki and it says he was dizzy not glurg
Post automatically merged:

I'm not going to argue with someone who couldn't see a drop of blood. Especially with fans of Kidd and Killer. Good luck
Lmao because you are dumb everyone knows by now that wasn’t blood unless you wanna ignore facts

He did not swim to Amazon lily bare handed he had a sword on his hip.
He kicked kizaru so what zoro had punched and kicked . He immediately used his sword and never kicked again.
He one shot an animal using ryou a swordsman technique.
You literally proved nothing .
ryou is not a swordsman technique.
boa sisters didnt learn ryou from a swordsman.

Status
Not open for further replies.