Status
Not open for further replies.
Manga evidence of killer having experience or trained with the weapon? Every feat killer shows proves more and more he was nerfed hard
Kamazo wasn't a random murderer but Orochi secret assassin.

This scene proves that he has experience using scythes before he encountered Zoro.

We know he was fighting to keep his captain alive so it'll be foolish to believe he just sat on his ass and didn't do anything. But if you believe he didn't do any type of training then please provide the manga facts supporting it.

Even Kid was using his time in jail to grow stronger through his labors.

Zoro's attack vs Ryuma was Hiryuu Kaen (Flying Dragon: Blaze):

The attack he uses now vs Kaido is "Flying Dragon: Fire Blaze":

I'm guessing it is an upgraded version of Hiryuu Kaen (along the lines of Shi ShiShi Sonson, 360/720/1080 Pound Cannon, Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki, Ichidai Sanzen Daisen Sekai, Rengoku Oni Giri, Torou Samon and Ul Tora Gari).

The remaining preskip techniques of Zoro that I'm most looking forward to upgrades of:
  • Rashomon
  • Gyuki Muzume
  • Nigori-zake

I think those three are the most powerful of his preskip techniques that he has yet to display upgraded versions (@Zenos7, @Light D Lamperouge am I missing any?). Of course, there's Asura, but it appears to still be Zoro's Trump Card, and if the rooftop battle is destined to end in failure, I don't think Zoro will use it here.
If its success the story phase kinda to fast n maybe OP will end nearly, but if failed i dont know how it happen. Maybe BMP n BP member defeated all the samurai, but what will happen to wano if thats happen. I dont think wano wont be saved after those commotion by kaido. I think the only way to make the phase stabilized the one defeated only 1 yonko n i think ita kaido, BM maybe will get hungry n without thinking she lookin for food. N maybe kaido eat kibi dango n become slave for wano country thats will be really awesome if happen :funky:

Kamazo wasn't a random murderer but Orochi secret assassin.

This scene proves that he has experience using scythes before he encountered Zoro.

We know he was fighting to keep his captain alive so it'll be foolish to believe he just sat on his ass and didn't do anything. But if you believe he didn't do any type of training then please provide the manga facts supporting it.

Even Kid was using his time in jail to grow stronger through his labors.
He used the scythe as a weapon but its not even his main weapon why would he train with it? He has no reason to.
Post automatically merged:

And your supposed to be a Zoro fan by your own words:seriously:

Fuckin laughable.
To be a fan of a character you have to suck off everything they do?

That doesn't detract from my argument. If Oden had been pouring his haki/spirit into Enma for decades, and the spirit of the Swordsman lives on in their sword and Kaido can sense Oden within Enma, then what do you think is causing that?
That sounds like absolute bullshit because sword is not a fucking container otherwise kitetsu blades that have been around centuries would hurt Enel.

Though one thing makes sense is that Enma is used to Oden's Haki hence why one who can weild Enma needs to have Haki comparable to Oden aka top tier Haki which is why Scabbards things they will turn into Husk the moment yet their Haki is strong enough to hurt kaido.

Goes to show you how Godly Zoro's Haki is, probably top 3/top 5 CoA users in the world already.

Status
Not open for further replies.